Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Charlie?
Mac?
Dennis?
Dee?
Frank?

I think Charlie makes me laugh the most consistently. But damn they're all genius.

Frank - just the look, greasiness, seediness, vulgarity and indifference DeVito brings; it is absolutely brilliant.

Even the name Frank, it just oozes sleaze.

The rest are fantastic in their own right: especially Charlie and Dennis. Love their little, yet amazing idiosyncrasies: Especially when some asks Charlie if he just partook in some crazy, lowbrow method of intoxication like "charlie, have you been drinking paint?" and he replies with "wellll you know" and quickly goes on an low tone, mumbling, random tangent. Or, when Dennis quickly goes into telling moments where he shows his sociopathic, serial killer undertones:

Last edited:
Charlie and Frank are great but the way Dennis is an insane sociopath has really grown on me.

Dennis and it isn't even close

Charlie and Frank are great but the way Dennis is an insane sociopath has really grown on me.

That's the cool thing about Dennis. I hated him for like 5 seasons until I had dat epiphany and realized everything he'd ever done was hilarious, so I had to rewatch everything and give the mans his lolz

That's the cool thing about Dennis. I hated him for like 5 seasons until I had dat epiphany and realized everything he'd ever done was hilarious, so I had to rewatch everything and give the mans his lolz

right!?

He was the worst character until you started to appreciate him for what he truly is.

It goes Dennis, then Charlie, and then there's a big gap. I think Dee might be next.

Frank and Mac are important to the show, but they don't get as many of the great/super-hillarious parts, although Frank has moments of brilliance. Frank has lots of duds, but occasionally he has something like "The Trash Man" which is one of the best moments in the show's history (when he introduces his idea for the character to the gang.)

Mac is my least favorite, even though I still love him.

I think Dennis has evolved thE most as a character. The whole narcissistic angle has become greatly more exaggerated over the years, sometimes for better and sometimes for worse.

Last edited:
Frank
Charlie
Dennis
Mac
Sweet Dee

In that order. They all have had me crackin up doe. Fuckin love this show.

Charlie is the funniest imo, but Mac is really underrated, all the gay undertone stuff is funny as shit.

I'd say Charlie. Gotta give props to a man that made his fortune in hustling, wrasslin', and boiled denims.

Pondy is earning his spot at the top of my list this season.

This killed me today so I bumped this thread.

I know why you hated Dennis:

Back