Fun Fact: Nate and Nick Diaz Last Wins Are Over lightweights Fighting at Welterweight

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
nate diaz last win is against conor mcgregor who usually fights at 145 and nick's last win is in 2011 against bj penn who usally fights at 155.

Nate didn't beat a Conor at WW. He beat him at McGregorWeight.

They're both gate keeper level fighters. Nick is like 7-8 in the UFC LoL. Fun to watch though.

Nate fucked up Michael Johnson before that. And Nick Diaz fought the MW GOAT.

They're both gate keeper level fighters. Nick is like 7-8 in the UFC LoL. Fun to watch though.
And that's exactly the level you need to be at to beat Connie

Everyone's a midget killer these days.

Looking the way they look, they should get medals for fighting as good as they fight.

Nick Diaz beating Semtex and holding his own against Anderson amazes me to this day.

They outstrike people for for fucks sake. With those spaghetti punches. They fucking outstrike people. How can you not be amazed.

They also likes mocking pot and slapping people

Nick should have got the decision over condit & then fought the WW & MW GOATS (one of which was roiding)

Also Nate himself is a LW

I said SHOULD have

Step your reading comprehension game up

I was disagreeing and linking to the media scores which were almost unanimous in Condit's favor.

Still, if that's how you saw it, that's how you saw it, but the idea that Diaz "should have won" just because you think he should've is stupid!

Fun fact Nate Diaz won Tuf as a lightweight. Fun fact he also fights at lw for 90% of his career. Fun fact Nick Diaz just fought a MW who fights at lhw; and he fought at 160 in the beginning of his career.

Bj weighed in heavier than Nick ever has when he fought open weight with Lyoto. Who cares

Back