Fuller House

it already started? damn bad timing in cutting Netflix at home, I wanted to check out the first episode and give it a try

As far as Sweetin's big tits, Im not a tv producer but I work producing commercials and media, hell if I was the producer I would go to the actress and ask how much cleavage "does she feel comfortable" showing, if she is game, hell bring those knockers out baby!

Its still a family show with family themes, if some guys want to look at boobs "oh the shame those perverts!" that aint my fault, I cant control what they look (wink wink), but that sure as hell will bring me more viewers "at least we'll get a couple of jerk-offs at sherdog talking about it"... thats called intelligent producing

Sweetin's plastic surgeon did a great job.

You don't buy a Ferrari to hide it under a tarp.

Wait, this is an actual show? Oh mylanta!

Are both the twins on it? Remember they were supposed to be billionaires?

Just like Girl Meets World, it's just bad. Certain shows are timeless, I Love Lucy, All in The Family, Three's Company, they were good when you watched them as a kid and good when you watch them as an adult. These TGIF shows flat out stink and stink even more when they do a version when the protagonist of the original show is now the adult.
i cant believe u said that about girl meets world. its an excellent show.

dale u my friend no more.

Wait, this is an actual show? Oh mylanta!

Are both the twins on it? Remember they were supposed to be billionaires?

No, they're not. Michelle's absence is explained as her being in New York running a fashion empire.

We should do a marry fuck kill on DJ Stephanie and Kimmy.

Kinda hard for me though, Stephanie is definitely the one to fuck, and Kimmy is definitely the most entertaining one, but gatdamn did DJ age like the finest wine in existence.

I never thought I'd say this but y'all smoke entirely too much weed. Lol

They should just make a spinoff of Stephanie and Gia getting into fucked up situations. I'm sure that'll service us now-adult millenials more than this shit show

Is one of the Olsen twins on the show?

Not really a fan, but it is funnier than the original imo (not the the original was really funny imo). The kids are super annoying, but I guess the plan is to have them grow into their characters like Jodi Sweeton and Candace Cameron did. It's something I'd put on if my family was over, but not something I would ever personally watch again.

They should just make a spinoff of Stephanie and Gia getting into fucked up situations. I'm sure that'll service us now-adult millenials more than this shit show
lol if the characters had meth habits the show would just be them turning tricks for cash possibly and orange is the new black crossover.

I downloaded all 8 of them yesterday. Got through the 1st one and about 5 minutes of the 2nd one then realized that its completely unwatchable and gay so I deleted it.

Back