Full Fight - Last McGregor Fight at 155 !

If we know these Conor strenghts, be sure Rafael Cordeiro knows them a lot better than us. And he will prepare the proper gameplan, just like Werdum had the perfect gameplan against el gringo Caín.

What fucking size advantage ? You fucking haters are so retarded. Ps RDA is not bigger then Conor.

61d19a18d4191ff3ef809d554e7ee17e.jpg

Ray, Ragimov, Malyutin and Barnaoui are not cans, and all guys he's beaten since McGregor.

He even beat Taisumov at the start of his career. He deserves a contract.

Ray, Ragimov, Malyutin and Barnaoui are not cans, and all guys he's beaten since McGregor.

He even beat Taisumov at the start of his career. He deserves a contract.
ummmm, I think you proved my point unintentionally there.

That slip and counter was a beaut. Most MMA guys just back up when shots are thrown like that at them.

Buddy you need to learn how to read as I explained to the other two dolts.

I was reffering to Brandao and Conors size differental and then I mentioned RDA as a aside hence the PS

But hey haters now attacking fans cause you fucktards aint got shit to hang on Conor now.

And the only thing that's changed is that he has more tattoos now.

This is gonna be fun!

That counter left Conor throws might be the best of it's kind. It's so damn smooth.

RDA isnt a scrub .This is conors toughest fight

Buddy you need to learn how to read as I explained to the other two dolts.

I was reffering to Brandao and Conors size differental and then I mentioned RDA as a aside hence the PS

But hey haters now attacking fans cause you fucktards aint got shit to hang on Conor now.

What the hell is a fucktard? Interesting choice of words about ain't got shit to "HANG" on Conor with so many of you all swinging from his nut sack they ain't no room. March 06th I predict a whole lot of open space coming soon, should've stayed in your lane Conor UFC LW is far from stuck in the mud.

What the hell is a fucktard? Interesting choice of words about ain't got shit to "HANG" on Conor with so many of you all swinging from his nut sack they ain't no room. March 06th I predict a whole lot of open space coming soon, should've stayed in your lane Conor UFC LW is far from stuck in the mud.

You sound mad

impressive stand up , still think rda wins thoe .... Bad matchup for him

The dude he ko'd, Ivan Buchinger is 30-4 in MMA...Why no UFC interest?
I'm sure I seen an interview with Buchinger that The UFC offered him a contract but that it was a basic 12 & 12 and he earns much more with M1 Global.

Back