Full Camp Mendes

I think that it is a shame that we did not get a chance to see a full camp Mendes. He was a last minute replacement, giving him a very short amount of time to make his weight cut and to prepare for his opponent.

Granted, his opponent was always going to be the superior striker, coming from a boxing background. So, regardless of how much preparation time Mendes had, he was going to be at a disadvantage on his feet. But being the more experienced ground fighter could have been the equalizer, and may have even won him the fight.

I understand it is a business. His opponent was riding a win-streak, had a ton of support in the crowd, and had gained a lot of attention with his aggressive behavior on TUF. For those reasons, they were never going to postpone the matchup. But I think we will see a much better conditioned Mendes when he has a full camp.

And at least he does not have all those stupid tattoos.

Full camp Mendes got knocked out y Frankie..

Not bad TS, not bad.

Misdirection 101

Most went left, while you were going right.

159.gif

d3Os2lG.gif

Post McGregor full camp Chad gets ko'd on the feet by Frankie Edgar lmao

I think that it is a shame that we did not get a chance to see a full camp Mendes. He was a last minute replacement, giving him a very short amount of time to make his weight cut and to prepare for his opponent.

Granted, his opponent was always going to be the superior striker, coming from a boxing background. So, regardless of how much preparation time Mendes had, he was going to be at a disadvantage on his feet. But being the more experienced ground fighter could have been the equalizer, and may have even won him the fight.

I understand it is a business. His opponent was riding a win-streak, had a ton of support in the crowd, and had gained a lot of attention with his aggressive behavior on TUF. For those reasons, they were never going to postpone the matchup. But I think we will see a much better conditioned Mendes when he has a full camp.

slow-clap-2.gif

Laughing at all the times I see McGregor in others post.

Hey Dumb-asses; There was a fight card on last night with a BJJ Champ Augusto Mendes.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Augusto-Mendes-160663

After the Bellator show on Saturday, I can understand only following the UFC; but MMA doesn't solely revolve around Conor McGregor, who makes the Irish look like a bunch of f---ing cunts.

well done.

full camp mendes probably wouldve been too aggressive and walked right into a counter.

edit: alright, well played bud.

Last edited:
I lost a little love for Chad when he put "z" instead of "s" on those words.

Well he probably had to go with the uncommon spelling for trademark purposes, e.g. Blu-ray instead of Blue-ray. Not everyone has the pull to trademark simple, common terms like "F**k Them All" like Ronda does.

McGregor also had a very short time to prepare for his new opponent.

mendes should retire. plain and simple. he is way past his prime.'

"we are not just here to take part, we are here to take over"

-Conor McGregor, aka notorious, aka the notorious one, aka mystic mac, aka McGoat, aka god himself.

You are one seriously sad individual.

This thread does not reflect well on the average Sherdogger. I even supplied the highlight video.

Nac386, nice work brother.
I can tell by your replies to people, especially the first five misleads that you had a lot of fun with this.
Kudos +5 (y)

Lol at people putting gifs of the Edgar fight.

Two different animals, different stylistic match ups.

Mendes matches up a lot better against Conor then he does against Edgar.

Nac386, nice work brother.
I can tell by your replies to people, especially the first five misleads that you had a lot of fun with this.
Kudos +5 (y)
Look at the post beneath yours. The fun continues lol

Well he probably had to go with the uncommon spelling for trademark purposes, e.g. Blu-ray instead of Blue-ray. Not everyone has the pull to trademark simple, common terms like "F**k Them All" like Ronda does.
Don't try to put you logic in the way of my emotions.

Back