• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

fuel tv special "rising up" On benson Henderson

dunerider

Green Belt
Reaction score
Did anyone catch the show on fuel tv tonight, I thought it was put together awesome and gave a whole new look into him as a fighter. Can not wait till the fight on sat WAR BENDO!!!.. Oh and was nice see Joe Riggs trains with Ben now, wouldn't mind seeing him make another run to the UFC.

Missed the entire thing. Had no idea this was even coming on.

My first thought when seeing Bendo was going to throw the first pitch in the Diamondbacks game was I hope he doesn't blow out his shoulder or elbow throwing a fastball.

Missed the entire thing. Had no idea this was even coming on.

I missed the first 15 minutes I know there is a replay on late tonight im going to record and see what I missed.

I watched it, it was good. Seeing Bendo cry at the post fight pressed after Pettis made me feel for the guy.

does anyone know if there's a video online?, i cant seem to find it anywere in aus

Back