fuck all the haters

I see Bisping as a good fighter who's below the very elite, but above the rest. A top 10 MW, who will struggle with the top 5. Vitor's in the highest class along with Anderson, Sonnen and Weidman. Those are the most skilled MW's in the world, Bisping is a tier behind, which will show tonight.

Vitor's great in 2 areas, Bisping's good in all, but great in none. Guys like him, Marquardt, Forrest, Franklin and Nelson won't win a UFC belt nowdays. You need to be exceptional in at least one area, which all current champs are.

Totally agree... You can't just be an all rounder anymore. You either have to be a freak athelete like JBJ or have an exceptional skill to propell you to the top. The good all rounders have great records, but can't unseat the 1 or 2 elite guys. This is why Hendricks has had a phenomenally quick rise. Great wrestling with a great heavy hand.

I think he was around 230....shredded

vitor+2.png

Holy Moley! Thats almost as much JDS weighs. I don't think Vitor's frame is anywhere near big enough to be shredded at 230 especially as he would only have been about 21 at the time.

Not naturally at least...

Vitor will always be my favorite fighter. I don't mind Bisping but I think when he fights these old school bulls he's always open to getting hurt, badly.

Dan
Wand

Now add Vitor. He's got this.

Jesus gave me inside information.

Back