Crime FTX founder and big DNC donor covertly tranfers billions of funds into trading company update: 25 year sentence

The guy in the video breakdowns the lies that Sam Bankman-Fried did in a Interview after the FTX bankruptcy.

He donated the same amount to both parties, dunno why you burgers are so tribalistic with your shitty parties that both just worship rich people and Israel
https://decrypt.co/116005/sbf-hid-republican-donations-media-freak-out
His GOP donations were dark so there is no way to confirm or deny them. I would not be shocked if he gave Republicans the same amount of money as he did to Democrats.

The video I posted above said it best. Donating to both parties makes Sam Bankman-Fried look worse because it shows he is cynical and doesn't have the values he publicly shows.

Last edited:
I would not be shocked if he gave Republicans the same amount of money as he did to Democrats.
I would. From what I can see the whole setup was/is a political ponzi scheme running dollars to politicians and through Ukraine. Sam Bankman-Fried (SBF) donated tens of millions to the Democrats over the past few years. I don't know what the point of giving (other than hush money to key people) the same amount to republican party, would be a interesting plot twist end-goal.

This is OP’s jam, he starts fake threads that pretend to go hard, and then he scurries off like a fat chick whose tits popped out on the dance floor
How is this a fake thread? Did FTX not take billions from investors and gave mainly to Democrats? Him secretly giving money to Republicans was a recent revelation but like I said there is no way to confirm or deny it.

This thread is likely going to keep getting new posts as new information is found. It was a huge ponzi scheme with with massive implications due to the people involved.

Last edited:
He donated the same amount to both parties, dunno why you burgers are so tribalistic with your shitty parties that both just worship rich people and Israel
https://decrypt.co/116005/sbf-hid-republican-donations-media-freak-out

I saw that interview with Tiffany Fong, but the problem is he's a bullshit artist and there's no evidence to confirm it. If the goal was regulatory capture, which he outright admits and really the cynicism makes him more of a scumbag if anything, then it would of course make more sense to always give to the party with the most political power. Why "both sides"?
His supposed reason of making "dark" donations, trying to placate the left-wing media, would also sound like bullshit to me, except it's definitely true that his "generous billionaire" bullshit and public political statements were more designed to appeal to left-wing egalitarianism than right-wing hierarchical prejudices.

How is this a fake thread? Did FTX not take billions from investors and give mainly to Democrats? Him secretly giving money to Republicans was a recent revelation but like I said there is no way to confirm or deny it.

This thread is likely going to keep getting new posts as new information is found. It was a huge ponzi scheme with with massive implications due to the people involved.
Weird how you left out the “and also Republicans” part in your opening post. Oddly enough, that sort of thing keeps happening with all your threads. Fucking strange, man.

Weird how you left out the “and also Republicans” part in your opening post. Oddly enough, that sort of thing keeps happening with all your threads. Fucking strange, man.
Cause it wasn't public knowledge when he made that thread. Sam recently stated this. Doesn't take anything away, that this forum is infested with tribalism. I'll admit I could've worded my earlier post better.

His GOP donations were dark so there is no way to confirm or deny them. I would not be shocked if he gave Republicans the same amount of money as he did to Democrats.

The video I posted above said it best. Donating to both parties makes Sam Bankman-Fried look worse because it shows he is cynical and doesn't have the values he publicly shows.
His company donated to every member on the committee designed to regulate them.
I still have not figured out, if I was on say a committee that regulates bank, how can I legally take donations from the same banks I regulate.
If you really want to get shit done, just donate to everyone on the committee that regulates you.,

Cause it wasn't public knowledge when he made that thread. Sam recently stated this. Doesn't take anything away, that this forum is infested with tribalism. I'll admit I could've worded my earlier post better.
There was plenty of public knowledge about Ryan Salame’s donations when this thread was created though.

Man who knew that investing in imaginary unregulated currencies that exist only outside of trusted global financial institutions would be so risky?
I need to find the source but some big investor who passed on FTX essentially said he didn't invest because the returns (15% iirc) made no sense based on what they were holding and that he could tell it was a big con/ponzi but didn't say anything because he didn't want to get yelled at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back