Frustration at the highest point

VegasFighter**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Man, I was so ready for the last GQ. I never get tapped to a Kimura in my gym. I've defended it a million times, and dude caught me in one so quick... Fuck am I pissed right noW!

:mad:

happens to the best. just disect it and train to never let it happen again.

off topic but what happened to the dude whos arm you wanted to take home with you?

who me?

I got it plated with gold and mounted it above the fireplace.

not you, vegas fighter(i think?) made a thread how he wants to kill some dude and break his arms...something like that, and it got deleted....

yea but its a sad day getting tapped from a kimura i'm sure i'll be there one day

Man, I was so ready for the last GQ. I never get tapped to a Kimura in my gym. I've defended it a million times, and dude caught me in one so quick... Fuck am I pissed right noW!

:mad:

No one is invincible and sh!t happens.

not you, vegas fighter(i think?) made a thread how he wants to kill some dude and break his arms...something like that, and it got deleted....

I remember that also, and I'm pretty sure it was vegasfighter. What ever did happen, bro?

Yeah man relax, everyone loses.

To all:

Raise your hand if you'd been tapped in competition before.

::Raises both and waves them like an excited schoolkid::

lol, nothing happened. I was mad one day, and let pass.

And the Kimua i was caught in was from side control/hundred kilo

i was kindof hoping youd come back with some crazy story about pulling off a gogoplata in the middle of the road on this guy or something, but i guess you did the right thing...

btw, just to let u know, i woudve said pics or werk to your story regardless!!:D:D

Back