• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frustrated Cyborg believes that fight with Amanda Nunes will be her last

Cyborg is full of shit. A month ago, she was willing to wait for winner of Nunes vs Holm.

Both these girls beat @RondaRousey. I want to know who wins against each other and can fight the winner of @Amanda_Leoa V @HollyHolm in a REAL SUPERFIGHT https://t.co/RTgEPOKRlD

— Cris Cyborg #CyborgNation (@criscyborg) June 10, 2018

Apparently she also doesn't get the Dana dick like Ronda.
that seems like the only way any woman in the UFC has kept a job for as long as they did.

Ask the ring girls. Ask the pretty wmma girls.

I mean, have you ever you seen Dana White going out for lunch or dinner or something like that with one of the unattractive WMMA girls? its ALWAYS the hot ones

lol at calling out cans. Cyborg is such a duck.
Everyone is a can in comparison.. Who exactly would u say isnt a can that she hasnt already agreed to fight? U r just hating, when she plainly says she will fight anyone. . Thats a true champ.. Unlike the posterboys and girls the ufc shove down ur throat and u happily swallow.. She has beat every so called greatest wmma fighter that was brave enough to step in with her. Rhonda ran... Nunez is still ducking.. Gina got killed, holly got owned, so who is a non can she could fight in ur eyes?

Last edited:
She needs to stop ducking the one person who can really challenge her. Sounds great in theory to fit a fight against a can in before Nunes, but we all know she would use it as an excuse to not fight in December somehow.

Just fucking fight Nunes. It's the biggest fight in WMMA, stop complaining about having to wait a bit longer than normal.

Give her Bethe Correia just to keep her active and a quick W on her record

Just fucking move it all to invicta and call it the wufc.

Good riddance cyroid, looking forward to your next fight in Japan against a 50 year old professional wrestler.

why do start a TUF when your champ has only one fight on her contract?

If Dana could convince Rousey to return, that fight would do well. But Rousey was always scared of her.

Cyborg will beat Nunes whenever they fight.

Why the UFC didn’t feed Megan Anderson a tune up can to keep her on the table for a Cyborg fight never made sense to me. Megan has the frame for the division but Holly took all the hype from her.

The UFC have never did her right. Dana talked shit when she fought for the other orgs. Then UFC scooped her up to keep her away from the competition and markets her poorly. And I'll bet anything Dana will talk more shit on her way out the door. A clusterfuck from top to bottom
The shame is, she is BY FAR the GOAT female fighter but the shit hate campaign against her, to protect the Eskimo sister Ronda, means that probably very few fans will admit that. She dominated for years and has beat the best of the best. She has been incredibly consistent too. Beating Nunes would just cement that legacy, but many won't give her credit.

Like the old saying don't go away mad just go away. No one cares cyborg

All I hear is waah waah waah. More playing the victim.

The UFC have never did her right. Dana talked shit when she fought for the other orgs. Then UFC scooped her up to keep her away from the competition and markets her poorly. And I'll bet anything Dana will talk more shit on her way out the door. A clusterfuck from top to bottom

Yeah, they never did her right. I mean, all they did was pay her $90k/fight while she was with Invicta. Then she refused to own up to her contract and get her weight down, instead doing the opposite. She’s totally the victim. :rolleyes:

Cyborg is full of shit. A month ago, she was willing to wait for winner of Nunes vs Holm.

Let’s not confuse the goobers with verifiable facts.

Cybro annoying asf.

The shame is, she is BY FAR the GOAT female fighter but the shit hate campaign against her, to protect the Eskimo sister Ronda, means that probably very few fans will admit that. She dominated for years and has beat the best of the best. She has been incredibly consistent too. Beating Nunes would just cement that legacy, but many won't give her credit.

The Holly Holm fight was an impressive victory and by far the best win of her career. The issue is that before then she hadn't fought anyone. Beating mediocre bantamweights and pretending they are legitimate 145ers does nothing for her career. Megan is the only legitimate 145er and as we saw she isnt that great and has a lot to learn.

They should see if Ketlen Vieira would move up to fight her. That chick is a big BW at 5'9", she's 10-0 and she beat Sara McMann (sub) and Cat Zingano in her last 2 fights. She's under the radar but it's probably the best challenge they have on the roster, besides Amanda or a Holly rematch.
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ketlen-Vieira-178961

She's always butt hurt. Good riddance.

She needs to beat off and release a little steam

giphy.gif

But seriously though, Cyborg is the GOAT.

Back