Fruit salad breakfast

Woob

French knickers belt
@Brown
Reaction score
OK i rarely eat breakfast these days. I know i really should but i'm not a morning person at all. So in an attempt to get mroe fruit and veg into my diet AND get breakfast, i'm going to start making fruit salads the night before and eat them when i awake.

Have any of you got any good ideas of what to put in? i want to be able to vary it daily so i don't get bored with it.

so far i have:

banana
Strawberries
Grapes
Apples (red)
Kiwi
Lime juice
Mango
Melon

obviosly not all at once but just some thigns i can put in

Woob said:
OK i rarely eat breakfast these days. I know i really should but i'm not a morning person at all. So in an attempt to get mroe fruit and veg into my diet AND get breakfast, i'm going to start making fruit salads the night before and eat them when i awake.

Have any of you got any good ideas of what to put in? i want to be able to vary it daily so i don't get bored with it.

so far i have:

banana
Strawberries
Grapes
Apples (red)
Kiwi
Lime juice
Mango
Melon

obviosly not all at once but just some thigns i can put in

I'm the same, I have to force myself to eat breakfast but I've gotten used to my oatmeal porridge and banana.

I think you should try and incorporate some form of protein with your fruit salad to get the fuel you need, or maybe a protein shake on the side. I usually have a few spoonfuls of cottage cheese with my fruit salad but not everyone likes it.

pineapple...pineapple in cottage cheese is actually pretty damn good...the plain stuff makes me gag, but with pineapple in it the cottage cheese magically becomes palatable, even good

Back