• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fruit of the Loom logo

It’s been said before, but it’s ironic that the Mandela Effect was named for what is easily the dumbest example of the phenomenon.

I ThOuGhT mAnDeLa DiEd.

Pay more attention in class next time.

~ The End ~

You guys just have bad memories, doesn't mean it's some phenomenon.

Many people don't understand that remembering is a hallucinatory activity.

There have been experiments where people had imaging of the brain done while they were being asked to describe distant memories in significant detail and the same parts of the brain light up as a subject who's on LSD and seeing visual hallucinations.

The way our brain deals with memory is that data is heavily fragmented and a great deal of the information you observed in the present moment is essentially permanently deleted. When we remember something, the brain takes those fragmented data points and then fills in the rest on the spot to flesh out the picture.

On average, memory is super unreliable for events further back in time. There was another experiment where subjects were asked to write down where they were, who was around, and how they found out (radio, tv, word of mouth, etc) about JFK's assasination shortly after the event. Then they went back 5/10/20 years later and tried to get all the same people to write down the same things about the same event.

Some of them started to change already after 5 years and even more changed their stories after 10 years.

When people changed their stories significantly over time the researchers pointed out their original answers in the subjects own handwriting and several of the subjects became violent and combative over it.

It's why eye witness testimony isn't relied upon much in trials anymore, even if the witness believes it is true it can be make believe or twisted up by the fog of time.

Many of you are not old enough for this to effect you because Moonraker came out in 1979, but I cannot get over Dolly not having braces. It messes with my mind more than any other Mandela Effect.

OIP.iQa1E_gc-zsP2rZFizU2EQHaEK
jaws-james-bond.gif

I always liked these things. Now I'm willing to admit it's very possible I just remember wrong. I'm also open-minded enough to understand we don't know everything and I'm open to the possibility that some Immaculate phenomenon affected things. Life is good.

You guys just have bad memories, doesn't mean it's some phenomenon.

shenanigans i say!!!

some people somewhere are fucking with the timelines.

It was definitely always Bernstein (used to read those damn books all the time as a child even had vhs tapes) and the fruit of the loom logo always had a cornucopia.

Philadelphia experiment, look into it. Sure, websites will say that its fake, but obviously they aren't going to admit it happened.

View attachment 904797

I don't believe in the Mandella Effect but this one really got me. One of those logos is correct and apparently the one I've always remembered seeing is wrong.

It's Berenstein/Berenstain Bears level of fuckery going on. This one has me wondering if I died in 2012 and woke up in an alternate dimension or time line or something.

The logo on the left is wrong. There was never a cornucopia in the Fruit of the Loom logo in this reality. The correct logo is the pile of fruit. I'm calling bullshit on that.

Mandella effect is real

Really look into it you will see there are things we just cant understand but they are outside what we perceive as normal

I remember reading or watching a video on some kid who is supposedly a genius. A legit genius like Einstein or Tesla or other geniuses of the past. One of those super high IQ brains. At least thats what the media was saying at the time.

This kid, who is a boy, said that we died in 2012, I shit you not. We don't know that we died. We ended up in an alternate time line or dimension. That has stuck with me and I even talked about it in my first post when I started this topic. I am currently trying to find the interview or article where he says this

It explains a lot of things in my opinion. It explains why the world is so fucked up. It explains why so many people are NPCs.

The NPCs who don't remember the cornucopia or Berenstein Bears are native to this fucked up dimension. Those of us people who remember the cornucopia and Berenstein Bears are the ones that died in 2012 and ended up here.

Space time is something we can't even begin to understand. We don't understand our universe. We don't understand reality. No matter how much science claims to understand these things.

All I know is that cornucopia was in the fruit of the loom logo and it was drawn exactly as pictured down to the pixel. That is how a lot of us remembered it. Whoever drew that logo with the cornucopia saw it the exact same way many of us saw it. That shit was real

I remember reading or watching a video on some kid who is supposedly a genius. A legit genius like Einstein or Tesla or other geniuses of the past. One of those super high IQ brains. At least thats what the media was saying at the time.

This kid, who is a boy, said that we died in 2012, I shit you not. We don't know that we died. We ended up in an alternate time line or dimension. That has stuck with me and I even talked about it in my first post when I started this topic. I am currently trying to find the interview or article where he says this

It explains a lot of things in my opinion. It explains why the world is so fucked up. It explains why so many people are NPCs.

The NPCs who don't remember the cornucopia or Berenstein Bears are native to this fucked up dimension. Those of us people who remember the cornucopia and Berenstein Bears are the ones that died in 2012 and ended up here.

Space time is something we can't even begin to understand. We don't understand our universe. We don't understand reality. No matter how much science claims to understand these things.

All I know is that cornucopia was in the fruit of the loom logo and it was drawn exactly as pictured down to the pixel. That is how a lot of us remembered it. Whoever drew that logo with the cornucopia saw it the exact same way many of us saw it. That shit was real
<EdgyBrah>

Sounds legit interesting, actually.
Find that article and post it, por favor.

Whoooa!!!! This one is messing me up, I thought I clearly remembered Ed handing out those massive checks to surprised families...my member berries must have too much tegrity
View attachment 904898

<EdgyBrah>

Sounds legit interesting, actually.
Find that article and post it, por favor.
Same. Remember where the kid was from? US?

At the same time, I'm having trouble believing none of us have an old FotL sweat shirt or sweat pants that would have an old label on 'em

Jockey>hanes>fruit of the loom
Peasant <DisgustingHHH>

Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs or GTFO
Many people don't understand that remembering is a hallucinatory activity.

There have been experiments where people had imaging of the brain done while they were being asked to describe distant memories in significant detail and the same parts of the brain light up as a subject who's on LSD and seeing visual hallucinations.

The way our brain deals with memory is that data is heavily fragmented and a great deal of the information you observed in the present moment is essentially permanently deleted. When we remember something, the brain takes those fragmented data points and then fills in the rest on the spot to flesh out the picture.

On average, memory is super unreliable for events further back in time. There was another experiment where subjects were asked to write down where they were, who was around, and how they found out (radio, tv, word of mouth, etc) about JFK's assasination shortly after the event. Then they went back 5/10/20 years later and tried to get all the same people to write down the same things about the same event.

Some of them started to change already after 5 years and even more changed their stories after 10 years.

When people changed their stories significantly over time the researchers pointed out their original answers in the subjects own handwriting and several of the subjects became violent and combative over it.

It's why eye witness testimony isn't relied upon much in trials anymore, even if the witness believes it is true it can be make believe or twisted up by the fog of time.
You'd be a good defense attorney on eyewitness testimonies unreliability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back