• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Front Row Brian burying Helwani and other media members

Troll overload... He's like a runaway car, so just let him run himself out until he crashes or runs out of gas.

$
again...

Buy some of these, bro:

coil%20hyperocular%20microscopic%20spectacles%20cut.jpg
Those are classic lesbian's glasses. Lots of dudes wear them now and look absurd, like Stephen colbert who is morphing into tennis legend Billie Jean King. We're being groomed for a genderless world I tell ya!

He hit the nail on the head with the comment about MMA journalists just being PR cheerleaders. None of these guys would even be working if they were covering the NFL or MLB or some such. Their writing skills are mediocre and they have no personality between them

I haven't read a Ben Fowlkes article in 5 years since I realized he just writes every single piece exactly the same, trying to force in metaphors and allusions everywhere because he thinks that makes it good writing.

I haven't read a Ben Fowlkes article in 5 years since I realized he just writes every single piece exactly the same, trying to force in metaphors and allusions everywhere because he thinks that makes it good writing.

<{dayum}>

Fuckin LOL at the Ariel and his fans...

You know he's a laughing stock and he'd be an even bigger joke if he was in any other field.

Ariel does a great job. We need shit stirrers or it would be boring af.

Fuckin LOL at the Ariel and his fans...

You know he's a laughing stock and he'd be an even bigger joke if he was in any other field.

He breaks his own rules!! Priceless.

That Marc Ramoundi dude is a punk I can tell that dudes never trained a day in his life

Same goes for Ariel, he's even more of a slimy scumbag

That Marc Ramoundi dude is a punk I can tell that dudes never trained a day in his life

Same goes for Ariel, he's even more of a slimy scumbag

Supposedly Raimondi trains BJJ. Amazing, I know.

Those are classic lesbian's glasses. Lots of dudes wear them now and look absurd, like Stephen colbert who is morphing into tennis legend Billie Jean King. We're being groomed for a genderless world I tell ya!
I'm actually starting to believe this

And this has nothing to do with Billie Jean King who is a legit bad ass

that guy is a fucking hack too. He's in on the MMAfighting take.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD, I've been saying this shit for ages about those hypocritical scumbags.
His artcle In Search of Strange Brew was the greatest MMA journalistic effort so far.

Back