From a different angle it looks like Ngannou caught Cain flush

cain already said he was never hit, he just blew out his knee. please quit grasping at straws

It looks like Ngannou caught Cain flush from EVERY angle, and that being ROCKED AS FUCK is what caused the knee injury

Buncha blind motherfuckers up in here sometimes

giphy.gif

Last edited:
People need another angle?

I saw him get caught flush in real time

What are you guys watching?

I did not watch this fight but his head pops up like he got hit and then he goes down.

It looks like Ngannou caught Cain flush from EVERY angle, and that being ROCKED AS FUCK is what caused the knee injury

Buncha blind motherfuckers up in here sometimes

giphy.gif

His knees buckle as he went for take-down. That punch didn't drop him.

So we’re just going to ignore the slow-mo of him getting caught flush?

You going to ignore that his knee gave out as he went for take-down. Nagganou punch didn't drop him.

So we’re just going to ignore the slow-mo of him getting caught flush?

I think he was being sarcastic.

Knee Level Cain actually got hit twice.

The most damning evidence is the fact his "hurt knee" wasnt even planted. Then he got hit. Then he steps down thus how he fell.

He got hit with a big punch. He panic wrestled. Ngannou grazed one then missed on then connected flush.

You going to ignore that his knee gave out as he went for take-down. Nagganou punch didn't drop him.

Suuuuuuuuuuuure it didn't you cheeky scamp

giphy.gif

Nice try scallywag

giphy.gif

Umm. Cain got up and told the ref his knee was injured. If he was ko by someone like nagganou, he would've been sleeping ..... and you know it.

Umm. Cain got up and told the ref his knee was injured. If he was ko by someone like nagganou, he would've been sleeping ..... and you know it.

Riiiiiiiiight, one of those classic Cain takedowns where he moves his torso AWAY from his opponent as he drops his weight, he wasn't rocked hard AT ALL

Textbook takedown technique

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

He clearly got hit and he clearly gets pushed and goes down grabbing his knee which isn't something that usually happens after a head shot.
It doesn't need different angles, it's what happened.

Back