Friend brought up my past sexual exploits infront of gf

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Wtf kind of snake move is that? Some next level weasel stuff. He has a gf who he conveniently never brings around.

He's a dbag who is probably trying to sleep with your girl.

Fill his entire family tree with uppercuts.

he wants to be balls deep in ur gf i am talking about cervix hammering her

Friend doesn't want your gf, he wants you.

Go to his place and tell his missus some scandalous shit about him and see his reaction. Then bang his missus in front of him. See how he likes it.

These guys are all right though. He wants to smash your girl bro. Don't be silly and stop hanging around this bloke.

Wants your gal , is a fucker , uncouth and broke bro code and you should break up with him .

If I was you I would Fucked him up. Badly...possibly to the brink of death.

But that’s just me personally.

Find out why he did it, then make him suck your dick.
<Oku04>

Dont ever give details to your bros, no matter how close you guys are or how insistent. Simple yes or nos suffice.

Its basically an unspoken rule that you dont talk about such things in mixed groups. That being said its fact that girls are absolutely filthy when talking about sex amongst themselves. If you walk into a room of them giggling thats what theyve been talking about.

Hope your girl has similar exploits and things should be fine. Question your friend about it though.

That's when you immediately humiliate said friend beyond recognition so your girl will never fuck him no matter how dirty you evetually do her.

Back