Friday Press Conference Conor McGregor?

GSP1978

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Apparently the UFC has a major press conference scheduled for tomorrow (Friday). Any word on whether Conor will be there? He was in New York earlier this week, his Instagram is unclear on whether he is back in Ireland (he posted something about "Honey I'm Home") but I have a feeling he has stayed stateside because of the announcement Friday.

I'm booked for Vegas October 6th and banking on him fighting Khabib that weekend.

Will wee see this again?

conor-mcgregor-go-big-120815-youtube-ftr_mnlf3flbedeg1gfk1lsqafuj4.jpg

Conor-McGregor-Donald-Cerrone-Chad-Mendes-Go-Big-750.jpg

Conor and Khabib were both in NY, if that is where the press conference is...

Conor left NY, and Ariel reported that Khabib & Conor aren't schedule to be there

Assuming this is recent (could be wrong):

Don't be surprised (muthafuckahs) if Conor fights in New York. A slap on the wrist in exchange for hundreds of millions generated in New York.

Conor cant go to the press conference beacuse the superstar Ray Borg will be there.

In reality, I think we all know this fights getting annouced on friday for 229. Only way it doesnt is if Khabibs manager talks his way out of it due to $$$$.

If they aren’t there, I have a hard time believing the fight will be in October. Press release made it sound like several fighters will be there. Besides Woodley and till and hunt/heavyweight choke out dude nobody has been announced

Meh, I'll wait until something is official instead of speculating.

Conor left NY, and Ariel reported that Khabib & Conor aren't schedule to be there

Assuming this is recent (could be wrong):

Did Hewlani say Conor had left NY? I didn't see that.

The "Honey I'm Home" Instagram post doesn't look like his gym in Ireland, but I could be mistaken.

Today Conor posted something about boutique stores today, the best shopping is New York, he wouldn't leave NY to go shopping in Dublin, would he?

Did Hewlani say Conor had left NY? I didn't see that.

The "Honey I'm Home" Instagram post doesn't look like his gym in Ireland, but I could be mistaken.

Today Conor posted something about boutique stores today, the best shopping is New York, he wouldn't leave NY to go shopping in Dublin, would he?

Helwani just reported that they weren't scheduled to be there. I didn't see Conor's new post until now. Looks like NYC to me. I sure hope they do something with Conor & Khabib tomorrow.

My only question would be, why are they both in NYC instead of Los Angeles?

Helwani just reported that they weren't scheduled to be there. I didn't see Conor's new post until now. Looks like NYC to me. I sure hope they do something with Conor & Khabib tomorrow.

I assume this is a store in NY, but could be mistaken.

I think its a surprise, they will both show up unannounced.

The press conference is in LA likely out of scheduling. It would be somewhat poor taste in my opinion to have them square off in NYC but that's just me.

somebody should start private jet watching in NY....what fookin flights are on the way to LA NOW

I think it's deliberate : the UFC wanted them both in the country but nowhere near LA. My bet is they both fly into LAX either later today or more likely tomorrow morning. (separate planes obviously...lol)

I really hope it's a Conor-Khabib announcement. Things have been really stale lately and getting Conor back into the mix would definitely help spice things up again.

If he's there they'll be directing 90% of the questions at him

If he's not there 90% of the questions will be about him

Conor bless

If he's there they'll be directing 90% of the questions at him

If he's not there 90% of the questions will be about him

Conor bless

So true. Nobody cares about Woodley and Till. Or any of the other scheduled fights. Who else is fighting? Aside from Romero and Mr. Handsome Brazilian, I can't think of a single fight until Lesnar and Cormier.

For better or worse, Conor sucks up all the oxygen in the UFC universe. Aside from Lesnar and GSP and possibly Page's tits, the interest in great fighters like Whittaker, Romero, Stipe and Ortego is now minimal.

Back