• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fri 2/17: Real Time with Bill Maher welcomes Milo

Just watching it now and yeah, this is the version of Milo we see when he's aware that he's in the presence of people who may be able to best him.

He did the same shy eyes routine on Rogan's podcast.

Here is some of the interview here. I don't know how long it will last.

this is my first time seeing this guy and man he doesn't shut the fuck up and allow maher to speak

better quality

Larry being the unfunny twat he is

Last edited:
All those black guys could do was tell Milo to Fuck off.

better quality

His show wasn't very good, but he wasn't wrong here. Milo is just pulling stuff out of his ass(giggity) and playing the, "I'm ridiculous" card. Milo is absurd and has no real points to make. He can be entertaining, but that's the end of his usefulness.

better quality

Larry really killed the vibe by getting legitimately mad and then trying to recover with some really bad jokes. I thought the rest of it was pretty solid though, Milo handled himself extremely well and showed exactly how you should handle it when someone tries to insult you (just laugh it off and throw it right back at them).

His show wasn't very good, but he wasn't wrong here. Milo is just pulling stuff out of his ass(giggity) and playing the, "I'm ridiculous" card. Milo is absurd and has no real points to make. He can be entertaining, but that's the end of his usefulness.

I cannot stand Maher's show. The only thing worse than a smug Maher is the audience that claps like trained seals every time a cliched progressive point is made.

X2HWjZyb3P-12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Imo he can do a good job at defending unpopular opinions on modern day topics (I thought he said some interesting stuff while exposing BLM), even though he didn't really display that on Bill Maher (which I can understand since I think he mainly want on there to perform, not to debate).

All those black guys could do was tell Milo to Fuck off.

That part was a festival of douche.

Milo being his typical nonsensical self, and the panel taking the bait and piling on with the ad hominems, which is exactly the response he's trying to incite.

The liberal argument seems to have gone from telling people they are racist to just shouting at them to fuck off. How mature.

Milo did OK when Bill Maher wasn't cutting him off just to get cheap pops from his home audience.
And it's pretty funny how Bill Maher goes on about being for freedom of speech and having debate with people you disagree with....then gets all uppity and cuts Milo off as soon as he starts saying things about Leslie Jones, Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham and Sarah Silverman.

As for the 'comedian' who was sat in the middle on the 'Overtime' segment...well I genuinely think that guy is just bitter and twisted because he's more white than he is black. He is clearly a very very angry man.

Larry really killed the vibe by getting legitimately mad and then trying to recover with some really bad jokes. I thought the rest of it was pretty solid though, Milo handled himself extremely well and showed exactly how you should handle it when someone tries to insult you (just laugh it off and throw it right back at them).

I was begging Milo to respond to Larry with...

"Larry, no matter what you say, Comedy Central won't give your show back."

Because it was so obvious he wants it back so badly.

But that joke probably wouldn't have generated much laughter, because it was Maher's audience.

Why should Milo's ideas be elevated in the greater discourse? He belongs on a box in a park, not on television.

My ideas are way better than his. How many black dicks do I need to suck to get some controversy going?

Because he has a greater audience than you, and he is also factual. Your ideas are unknown, outside of Sherdog and you're a troll. Milo is a troll too, but he also has reality based facts to assist him, hence why the silent majority fuck with him.

I like the black dicks comment at the end, clever.

If that's the case, why the 'fuck you's?

They could have beat Milo by taking him head-on, but two guests directly admitting their offendedness by pointed vulgarity was throwing in the towel in exchange for a few cheers from the crowd.

These people are pushing the "Russia hacked the elections" narrative pretty hard. Is there any proof of this?

Back