Fresh Prince Babes

Are you suggesting modern TV shows don't have babes?

GOT-Hottest-Women-hp-GQ-25Apr16_sky_b.jpg

5266312549c04646e1966b8bf9fa4199.jpg

Do you reckon Will is gay and that was cover?

Nah i think he thought he was gonna have his cake and eat it too and never expected his wife to clown him on tv drivin thay final nail in his career.

Poor will smith . Ya never wanna become a meme. I hope he put the back of that bitches head through the wall whem they got home.

Last edited:
Nah i think he thought he was gonna have his cale and eat it too and never expected his wife to clown him on tv drivin thay final nail in his career.

Poor will smith . Ya never wanna become a meme. I hope he put the back of that bitches head through the wall whem they got home.
You can break up with women; you don't have to beat them

And this is a silly thread.

Modern fam had 4 hot babes.

Cobra kais got 2 (sam and tory are looe 23)

Theres still hot chicks on tv

Wheres the confused lookin black girl non fat gilly and that evil skinny bitch with the bow and arrow and the red haired hooker too

Good call on those, red haired hooker was prob the hottest one on the show. But theres so many babes in that show i couldn't find group pics of all.

Also there were a few too many pics of brienne for my liking.

Good call on those, red haired hooker was prob the hottest one on the show. But theres so many babes in that show i couldn't find group pics of all.

Also there were a few too many pics of brienne for my liking.

I actually liked non fat gilly best. Followed by margery tyrell. But yes indeed that show was not lacking babes even the random hookers across westeros and essos were some babes. Like ol girl tyrian is talking to on the bridge before hes kidnapped or the chick that helps the second sons pick a coin .

Go watch an episode of Fresh Prince and you'll find some foxy, slim, classy, beautiful babes.
eg-

Now flip around on modern tv and try to find some good-lookin babes. The closest you get is some plastic, bizarre Nicki Minaj-types
eg-

What the heck?

Well if your sample of today's beauty standards are coming from Love and Hop, I'm not sure what else you expected to find besides plastic Minaj clones.

Nah i think he thought he was gonna have his cale and eat it too and never expected his wife to clown him on tv drivin thay final nail in his career.

Can someone cliffs what happened for me?

Can someone cliffs what happened for me?

His wife made him look like the biggest cuck on Earth on some show where she talked about fuckin her sons friend. And will smith looked like he was gonna cry why jada talked bout bein a ho

His wife made him look like the biggest cuck on Earth on some show where she talked about fuckin her sons friend. And will smith looked like he was gonna cry why jada talked bout bein a ho
He was next to her as she told the story? I gotta find this.

He was next to her as she told the story? I gotta find this.

Yes thats exactly what happened. Im sure its on youtube but i dont know what shows called but im sure your goog search will take minimal effort

Hilary and Ashley were both underrated.

Back