Fres Oquendo vs. Shannon Briggs to be anounced

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Sucks though, Shannon begged they keep the fight on, he didn't care what Browne was on.
http://www.boxingnews24.com/2016/12/fres-oquendo-vs-shannon-briggs-expected-announced-shortly/

#Lets_Go_Champ

I can understand from a business point of view why so many like Haye are ducking him, it's such a high risk low reward. Lose to a has been psycho, or beat and gain nothing.

The canon needs just one high level win, and the hype/gimmick can easily earn him a title shot.

What year is this again?

makes boxing look great this.....

Sucks though, Shannon begged they keep the fight on, he didn't care what Browne was on.
http://www.boxingnews24.com/2016/12/fres-oquendo-vs-shannon-briggs-expected-announced-shortly/

#Lets_Go_Champ

I can understand from a business point of view why so many like Haye are ducking him, it's such a high risk low reward. Lose to a has been psycho, or beat and gain nothing.

The canon needs just one high level win, and the hype/gimmick can easily earn him a title shot.
Ahhh, the Joe Rogan interview sold it to you nicely didnt it? no one is ducking Briggs, he is not a threat to anyone, the heavyweight division is smoking hot right now and everyone is looking for a meaningful fight that will bring them a big paycheck (even if it means fighting bums, as long as they know they can secure a big fight) and unfortunately for Briggs he doesnt bring either, Luis Ortiz would be more than happy to fight Briggs, he has been in need for a meaningful fight for over a year and holds a title, I dont hear Briggs calling him out, if he can manage to beat Ortiz he will put the entire division on notice and will rightfully earn the big fights with that said I smell conspiracy with the whole Lucas Browne drug test, I think Hatton and Browne are looking at Parker for next year, big fight.

Ahhh, the Joe Rogan interview sold it to you nicely didnt it? no one is ducking Briggs, he is not a threat to anyone, the heavyweight division is smoking hot right now and everyone is looking for a meaningful fight that will bring them a big paycheck (even if it means fighting bums, as long as they know they can secure a big fight) and unfortunately for Briggs he doesnt bring either, Luis Ortiz would be more than happy to fight Briggs, he has been in need for a meaningful fight for over a year and holds a title, I dont hear Briggs calling him out, if he can manage to beat Ortiz he will put the entire division on notice and will rightfully earn the big fights with that said I smell conspiracy with the whole Lucas Browne drug test, I think Hatton and Browne are looking at Parker for next year, big fight.
Ofcourse not, the onlyone being ducked is Kubrat "the Goat" Pulev!
I was missing around man lol

Back