Frenchies are taking over the UFC

The Du Plessis in South Africa are all descendants of french aristocrat Jean Prieur Du Plessis.
But he indeed came via the Netherlands.
He wasn’t Dutch he was a balding Belgian bastard

GSP took over the WW and the goat statut
Ngannou took over the HW and now boxing
Poirier took over most of the LW and is an virtual HOF
Du Plessis is now the MW champ
Gane will be HW champ one day at some point
BSD is on his way to become the LW GOAT

French are taking over this sport man
Don't forget that Jon Jones ruled the LHW division on a steady diet of strippers, cocaine and french fries. That's got to count for something.

The guy who has flopped hard on both of his title shots is a guaranteed champion? Okay.

OP has a track record for posting stuff that's... well it's a word we aren't allowed to use anymore but it starts with an R.

This one might take the cake though.

So then every fighter that speaks English should be considered British according to you?

GSP, poirier, DC, DDP and poirier are about as french as O'Malley is irish, Strickland is english and MacHachev is scottish.
Well GSP is most likely of overwhelmingly french descent, as well as having a similar culture to mainland France and a 99% similar language

My guy needs a geography lesson

Well GSP is most likely of overwhelmingly french descent, as well as having a similar culture to mainland France and a 99% similar language
Same language, very different culture.
It's like comparing english/irish to americans.

American education system at work again.
An American would never said that, to them Dustin is american they don't know his roots.
So this shows how fucking ignorant you are. But i think even ignorant person would understand him being french by common sense so you have an iq problems too lul
<36>

An American would never said that, to them Dustin is american they don't know his roots.
So this shows how fucking ignorant you are
{<jordan}

American sense of humour at work again.

Lol the French have a "fart smell" face? 🤣 Never heard that before

brather, just look at these faces...if these people aren't basking in the ambience of flatulence, marinating in the aromatics of yesterday's bouef bourguignon i don't know who is.
640px-G%C3%A9rard_Depardieu_%28Berlin_Film_Festival_2010%29.jpg
giphy.gif
og-miesha-tate-15393.jpg

brather, just look at these faces...if these people aren't basking in the ambience of flatulence, marinating in the aromatics of yesterday's bouef bourguignon i don't know who is.
640px-G%C3%A9rard_Depardieu_%28Berlin_Film_Festival_2010%29.jpg
giphy.gif
og-miesha-tate-15393.jpg
I always thought Miesha had a "fart smell" face too tbh lol but she's still hot tho

Poirier isn't french he is American and doesn't even speak french.
DDP is S. African and is of Dutch heritage not French.
You named 6 fighters who are supposedly evidence of a french takeover and one is retired, one American, one dutchman, one Parisian who is in the mix at HW and one who is looking good albeit against lower tier competition in the deepest division in the UFC.

I believe you mixed up Conor's saying: "We aren't here to takeover, we are here to take part."

Back