Freebie Alert Thread

Borderlands 3 is free for the next week on EGS

FTISHoXVUAQP7OL

Heck yeah, was just talking about these games. Perfect time to replay the trilogy.

Edit: oops already posted. Still, awesome freebie.

Last edited:
<BidenShutIt>

:)

Can't we just be glad that we're getting this content all?!? Remember the dark days when content like this was just laughed out of the building?

Let's go! :)

It’s true I just hope these Gaming studios take more control of their IPs. Don’t just sell the tv rights to any random streaming platform to do with it what they want. That’s what it seems like MS did here and I don’t understand why. This could have been an opportunity to grow the Halo IP brand like the Witcher tv series did but they ruined that.

It’s true I just hope these Gaming studios take more control of their IPs. Don’t just sell the tv rights to any random streaming platform to do with it what they want. That’s what it seems like MS did here and I don’t understand why. This could have been an opportunity to grow the Halo IP brand like the Witcher tv series did but they ruined that.

Speaking of The Witcher...

I don't have Netflix but I do game (obviously). My nephew who's a railroad engineer and NOT a gamer, calls me up and says "Hey, Unc. You know about the Witcher?!?" So I tell him about the lore, its origins in Poland, and all. He says "WOW, Netfilx is killing it with how accurate it is to what you said!" I told him that the games are nothing short of amazing too.

Back