Free the nipple and censorship.

WR opinion on the Nipple.

• Total voters
Holy crap, I hadn't posted in the WR for awhile prior to the Russia/Ukraine situation. Tonni, Sketch, TCK, etc wow. Some of those banned had join dates similar to mine.

I kind of assumed after being here for 15 years I had a bit of carte blanche to talk shit or whatever and not get banned. Guess not LMAO, I still gotta behave.

There were a LOT of people who imploded after the last U.S. Presidential election. I'm just going to leave it at that. And no, I was NOT a mod back then and I was NOT involved.

<escalate99>

We sexualize what is perceived as female breast. We censor nipples that "turn us on", while allowing those that appear to be male nipple to be freely shown. This is an obvious issue with sexual equality. The Trans movement has blurred the lines even further.

Prior to 1936, it was illegal and considered immoral in the USA for men to bare their nipples in public.

Prior to 1936, it was illegal and considered immoral in the USA for men to bare their nipples in public.
Hmmm....once Joe Louis became heavyweight champion, that ordinance was lifted.

Coincidence?

Ok with me but let's be honest here. With all the shit going on these days it would turn into a shit show. Some nice looking girl going topless is going to get looked at. Now she will throw a fit if any man that she was not looking to attract looks at her for over second and scream pervert and state she doesn't go topless for men to look at her. This is going to include 99.5% of Sherdog. So all in all its just going to make your lives miserable. Personally if this happens I'm investing in good raparound mirror sunglasses.

Women are special and we should keep them that way for their benefit, despite their want to be shitty dudes...

Tits are special and women have them, we should keep it that way... When everything is special, nothing is special and we shouldn't do that...

Hell no.

this is the way.
78461232.jpg

Holy crap, I hadn't posted in the WR for awhile prior to the Russia/Ukraine situation. Tonni, Sketch, TCK, etc wow. Some of those banned had join dates similar to mine.

I kind of assumed after being here for 15 years I had a bit of carte blanche to talk shit or whatever and not get banned. Guess not LMAO, I still gotta behave.
Have to get to 16 years for ban immunity

Back