Free Private MT lesson

It's not practical for me to travel to the west coast right now, but if you're ever in the Midwest for some reason I would love to have you stop by the MMA gym I train at. Our kickboxing coach recently moved away and now the owner (who is knowledgeable, but by no means a master) has been forced to pick up the slack. He's a long-time personal friend and I'm sure he'd love to have a knowledgeable MT practitioner stop in.

I saw that you don't plan on traveling, but shoot me a message if that changes.

It's not practical for me to travel to the west coast right now, but if you're ever in the Midwest for some reason I would love to have you stop by the MMA gym I train at. Our kickboxing coach recently moved away and now the owner (who is knowledgeable, but by no means a master) has been forced to pick up the slack. He's a long-time personal friend and I'm sure he'd love to have a knowledgeable MT practitioner stop in.

I saw that you don't plan on traveling, but shoot me a message if that changes.

America is too far for me unfortunately

looks like i need to start traveling lol

rentakru.com Available. Go get it, travel the world teaching for pay, get rich then send me a few bucks and a free lesson! :D

rentakru.com Available. Go get it, travel the world teaching for pay, get rich then send me a few bucks and a free lesson! :D
shit, we could he getting rich doing this? I must be doing it all wrong, lol.

If I was to give a free private MT lesson........who would be interested in taking me up on this offer?

I'll do it...we've still never actually met up after all these years. Maybe I'll see you at the Lerdsila seminar.

Nice...where you training at these days?
At home right now because everything is closed. I met some dudes off craigslist and we trained at a park a few times.

Prior to that, I was using groupon deals to go to different gyms. I had a ufc membership before that until they changed owners and wouldn't honor the old contracts.

Where do you live and train?

At home right now because everything is closed. I met some dudes off craigslist and we trained at a park a few times.

Prior to that, I was using groupon deals to go to different gyms. I had a ufc membership before that until they changed owners and wouldn't honor the old contracts.

Where do you live and train?

Nowhere at the moment lol...out in the SFV again currently. Started off at MTA in North Hollywood, then went to Santa Clarita to train with Lerdsila (until he left back to Thailand). Pretty much trained exclusively under most of the Thais in the LA area (Santi, BM, Puk, Pongsan and Lerdsila).

Been mainly training on the side with friends here and there, dropping in at various gyms and going to seminars. Overweight again from lack of activity and looking to get back into it.

Back