Free Gi Patches!

jmorrell

White Belt
Reaction score
Here's the deal. I am still getting feedback and building a user base on my site. It is the only site that lists BJJ tournaments in a searchable format that allows you to keep track of all the tournaments you plan on attending.
The response that I have received so far has been great (thanks guys!). I just want to keep the momentum building.
All you have to do is go to the site and register for updates (your information will not be shared, the only money I make is from ads) and then email me through the site and I'll get a patch in the mail. If you don't want to create an account, check it out anyway and send me an email with feedback and I send you a patch too.
My hope is that if more people know about tournaments more people will compete. This will lead to better divisions, better facilities, and more prestige for the sport.

Check it out and have fun.

Thanks,
jonathan

Nice concept and implementation. I shot you an email but I'd be glad to feature an ad type link on my site to yours in case you see this first.

Nice!

Good to see Canada on there

Love the site! What does the gi patch look like?

Love the site! What does the gi patch look like?

Long rectangle, fits well between lapel and shoulder, white material black and grey ink. It has the competition mat logo and the Jiu-Jitsu Calendar font beside it. I have one on a black gi and a white gi and they look pretty sharp.

Back