Media Free fight: Thiago Santos vs Eryk Anders

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Goddamn Santos is so fun to watch. Violence guaranteed.

Anders wanted no part of him and tried to clinch the whole fight.
I remember when he was hyped for being an "A level athlete" because he played fake rugby lol.

Anyways...

Thiago vs Glover is such a great fight.
I favor Santos but more often than not Glover gets beat up for a while and then finds a way to comeback and win.

This was the clear #1 contender fight until Gynobender sneaked his way into a fight with Jan.

They should have showed his fight against Manuwa.

Anders is a poor fighter but I don’t mind watching his fights.

Yeah, I don't get the attitude against him in this thread. He isn't a great fighter, but he comes to fight every time.

Santos is literally the true UFC LHW champ.

jon-jones-thiago-santos-ufc-239-17.jpg

tumblr_ony5ts381H1r7vh24o1_r1_540.gif

f1653cfc5442a4b142d57dbc21cf2f51_w200.gif

That night I god some respect for Anders. Dude was just so tough.

I remember when he was hyped for being an "A level athlete" because he played fake rugby lol.

Anyways...

I favor Santos but more often than not Glover gets beat up for a while and then finds a way to comeback and win.

This was the clear #1 contender fight until Gynobender sneaked his way into a fight with Jan.

Santos is better than Smith but if Glover won I wouldn't be surprised. If actually like to see it Tbh and get 9ne more crack at the belt for the old dog as I believe he could beat jan

Yeah, I don't get the attitude against him in this thread. He isn't a great fighter, but he comes to fight every time.
Lot of people turned against him after the Jotko fight. It really is something when you're the one trying to stall a decisionator.

Anyways...

U wanna kno the sick thing? 1000 years ago these guyz like Naganou and Mareta and Fury would swing a huge frigin cudgel at ur head and u couldn't do nething about it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back