Media Free fight, RDA's destruction of Cowboy Cerrone.

JDS got finished on same card. Worst night ever for me lol.

RDA has Cowboys number, that's for damn sure. I hope he can beat Edwards, but I don't think he's going to beat him on the feet unless he mixes in his wrestling. Edwards is one of the largest Welterweights out there. I'm pumped.

Everytime Cerrone has been finished (other than Till), it starts off with a liver shot. A cerrone with a tough liver would be a different fighter. I think part of his pre fight anxiety is worrying about eating a hard liver shot.

One of my favorite RDA performances, up there with the Pettis and Diaz fights

RDA vs. Cerrone, MMA doesn't get any better than this.

The only downside was RDA being that effective.

Everytime Cerrone has been finished (other than Till), it starts off with a liver shot. A cerrone with a tough liver would be a different fighter. I think part of his pre fight anxiety is worrying about eating a hard liver shot.

You forgot about Masvidal

RDA used to look good at 155lbs, as this fight showed, also his fights vs Bendo, Diaz, Pettis...then he loses 2 fights and all of a sudden "We need a 165lbs division" <45>

You forgot about Masvidal
Nope. Go back and watch the fight. It all goes downhill after a fast, hard liver kick. Even after cowboy goes down, he is wide awake, staring at Jorge, not protecting his head. It ended with body shots btw.

Cowboy was humiliated easily. No big deal, never was on RDA's level anyway. Next.

Last edited:
Nope. Go back and watch the fight. It all goes downhill after a fast, hard liver kick. Even after cowboy goes down, he is wide awake, staring at Jorge, not protecting his head. It ended with body shots btw.

Lmao rewatch the fight. There were no body shots in the ending sequence. Cowboy threw a body kick that Masvidal caught and countered with a combo on his chin that put him down and then he followed up with punches to the head.

Back