Media Free fight: Aldo vs Mendes 2

Fucking great fight. I think Mendes on this night would have beaten any other FW in history apart from Aldo that night.

GOAT featherweight fight. Last time we ever saw either guy in their true primes.
I also love how this just turned into a street fight early, both guys just started cheating lmfao.

It was pretty much downhill for the both of them after this fight
SelfreliantMealyArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

source.gif

It was pretty much downhill for the both of them after this fight
SelfreliantMealyArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

source.gif
Aldo - 9 title defenses
Conor - 0 title defenses

Aldo and Conor both have 3 wins since that fight.
846D52CB-B71F-4567-8502-6DEE223798A1.jpeg

as for the thread, one of the greatest fights of all time between 2 of the most skilled, well rounded, and explosive fighters of all time. Both men were never the same again after this great war. Respect

Ah such as getting choked out by a journeyman in Nate and your big comeback fight being against the corpse of cowboy.
Nate Diaz would destroy Aldo and Mendes in a 1vs2. Just because he lost to Conor doesnt mean he isnt one of the best fighters to have ever lived.

Aldo and Mendes' each best performance.

Great fight. Highly underrated.
Nate Diaz would destroy Aldo and Mendes in a 1vs2. Just because he lost to Conor doesnt mean he isnt one of the best fighters to have ever lived.
Nate is is not one of the best fighters ever to live. Not by a country mile. You don't lose to Benson 50-43, beat MJ 29-28, and go life and death with McGregor twice and get to be called one of the best ever. Entertaining? Of course. So was Chris Lytle and I don't here you advocating him as one of the best every.

Aldo is literally one of the best fighters ever in existence. HE IS THE BEST FEATHERWEIGHT EVER THUMBS DOWN. Have some respect.

Last edited:
Aldo and Mendes' each best performance.

Great fight. Highly underrated.

Nate is is not one of the best fighters ever to live. Not by a country mile. You don't lose to Benson 50-43, beat MJ 29-28, and go life and death with McGregor twice and get to be called one of the best ever. Everything? Of course. So was Chris Lytle and I don't here you advocating him as one of the best every.

Aldo is literally one of the best fighters ever in existence. HE IS THE BEST FEATHERWEIGHT EVER THUMBS DOWN. Have some respect.
Aldo is one of my favorite fighters ever so he has all my respect no worries. Atleast he used to be before Conor hit him so hard he forgot how to throw legkicks.

God that fight was such a war. Both guys in their prime. Glad I got to watch Aldo in his prime

Mendes from this fight would be a massive problem for Conor. Short notice no gas tank Mendes, not so much.

Stop it. He's too small.. T-Rex Arms always getting KO'd by Conor.. We saw nothing in the career of Chad to say he can beat Conor.. Zero..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back