• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Freddie Roach says GSP will defend and defeat Whittaker

I can't believe that people can't believe gsp will defend the belt. name one number contender that gsp had ducked not defend title against? He never has ducked a number one contender! You can say he ducked Anderson but never ducked defending the title.

I get it now, I'm dealing with a delusional GSP hater.

upload_2017-11-21_19-39-16.jpeg

Most likely a fan of either Mcgregor/Anderson who is now butthurt that GSP returned and claimed his rightful throne as the GOAT.

Conor isn't a fighter and it would be nice if he would leave forever and give up his fake belt. Anderson is a cheater and should retire. There is no GOAT. GSP took the easiest championship fight he could find. Whittaker will likely annihilate him because GSP is no longer dealing with sucky Bisping who should have lost to old man Dan.

A juiced to the gills Hendricks still coudn't beat GSP. How has Johnny been doing lately anyway? In case you haven't been following GSP came out of retirement and is now the MW champion.

Juiced or not juiced Hendricks fucked GSP up and should have won if it wasn't for terrible judging.

maxresdefault.jpg

Even if GSP beats Whittaker ppl will discredit it saying Whittakers a small MW and GSP is huge with longer reach etc etc bs bs bs

They will try but it will be harder to do with Bobby Knuckles. Everyone knows he's a legit killer. His last 3 fights he head kick KO'ed Brunson, he head kick KO'ed Jacare, and he beat Yoel in a 5 round fight while having a knee injury.

bobby was confident in his striking against jacare. granted, gsp is more dangerous standing and on the ground than souza, but it was great to see bobby not be too timid when he fought jacare--maybe he knew that jacare was mostly fanboy hype, or maybe he, himself, is better or more comfortable on the ground that people might think.

Jacare is mostly fanboy hype? You can't be serious. Jacare is a gdamn murderer.

I can't believe that people can't believe gsp will defend the belt. name one number contender that gsp had ducked not defend title against? He never has ducked a number one contender! You can say he ducked Anderson but never ducked defending the title.

Which is exactly why he has more Top 5 wins than any fighter in history.

True.

Firas is a one-hit-wonder who got lucky with GSP.

Kavanagh trains McGregor, Artem Lobov, Dillon Danis, James Gallagher (keep an eye on this one), etc.
Ever heard of a guy named Rory MacDonald or nah? Lobov sure is a world beater though.

Oh fuck yeah! This is the fight to make, and I honestly don't get why so many people think Whitaker just blasts him out of the cage. GSP has a great chance to win, and his TDs are probably the best at MW, even including Romero, because of how well he disguises it with his striking, and how sudden he is. It's all technique, and perfect timing.

you think holding someone down effectively in the guard is a WRESTLING skill?

noob

Getting that one takedown on Bisping for a few seconds is really going to help him against Whittaker. haha

Back