• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frankie has finally matched Shadface, someone had to.....

This post won’t get the appreciation it deserves. Most Sherdoggers weren’t around, but excellent work.
Many of us were around during PB and the epic Penn vs GSP battles on Sherdog back in the day.

Yup. Shadface is a classic but MMA is evolving. Frankface sets the new standard but it will also be surpassed one day.

Nothing could ever match Shadface, just saying

qi6vizS.jpg
s0PFRlv.jpg

Has Shadface finally met his match?

Or had he already?
xBgVSj4.jpg
IdlMLd1.gif

"I am NOT an animal, I am......"
Frankie's is the worst I've ever seen. He looks straight up special-needs in that picture

No way man, Shadface is the OG

We just need a crazy sherdogger now to ask Edgar to sign a edgarface just like with Rashad:

I'm not particularly a fan of Frankie (I find him incredibly boring) but damn you have to feel bad for him.

Also lol at him being badly outsized at BW when he used to fight at 155. Chito looked 3 times bigger.
I don’t like watching him fight either but Americans seem to love him. Every time he fights the commentators are always talking about his “raw American grit” and his “blue collar American work ethic” and I’m just sitting there thinking what the f&ck are they talking about

It just doesn't have that lol factor shadface has imo.

I don’t like watching him fight either but Americans seem to love him. Every time he fights the commentators are always talking about his “raw American grit” and his “blue collar American work ethic” and I’m just sitting there thinking what the f&ck are they talking about
Little dude has not quit on him.. that is for sure.

Back