Frankie Edgar says he has one fight left on UFC contract

Can't say he'll be missed. Him being likeable carried his boring fights.

I'd love to see him end on a win and walk for more money. War Frankie.

I think he’s still so useful. He can main event a fight night and I’ll watch it. Up and coming talent.

who doesn’t want to see Frankie Edgar vs. Cody Garbrandt.

I think the main issue is he's worth a lot more to bellator than the UFC plus sponsors

He should call it a day I think, he will be 39 this year and BW is not for old guys like that, you need to be fast, it will only hurt him going to BW where everyone is faster. Bad move I feel

Dude's been fighting professionally since 2005 and has only been knocked out twice

Late in the career KO's, plus that dude has been rocked and dropped multiple times, although typically came back to win.

I wish he had done this earlier. He was always a small 145 pounder and had no reason to stay fighting bigger guys for so long. Hopefully those KO's recently haven't diminished him.

Frankie will finish his contract, sign another one with the UFC, but never finish it.
He has like 2 fights left.
Hopefully he can bow out gracefully, although ...

Either fight for cheap or go to Bellator. UFC is waiting for him to lose to get him on a cheap contract. He’s perfect for them. Name value, washed up, willing to fight anyone, and delusional about his abilities. The UFC preys on these guys. Easy fodder for an up and comer in a main event.

Or maybe even Conor’s next fight?
giphy.gif

If he’s dumb enough to be okay with that.

Dude's been fighting professionally since 2005 and has only been knocked out twice

The guy has taken a huge amount of damage through out his career.

Either fight for cheap or go to Bellator. UFC is waiting for him to lose to get him on a cheap contract. He’s perfect for them. Name value, washed up, willing to fight anyone, and delusional about his abilities. The UFC preys on these guys. Easy fodder for an up and comer in a main event.

Or maybe even Conor’s next fight?
giphy.gif
Conor would call him out and then make it seem like it puts him at the top of the pound for pound list to beat him.

Kinda hoping ufc doesn't give him new contract hes already had good career.

Back