Frankie deserves to be replacement, but it would be unfair to Conor

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The man has been eating gold dust sprinkled, massaged Kobe beef for the past 3 months. He shouldn't be forced to cut that extra 10 lbs. Maybe if Frankie moves up to 155? But then, it's not a title fight.

jesus fucking christ, there has been 20 frankie threads this morning.

FRANKIE HAD SURGERY 3 DAYS AGO HE IS NOT FIGHTING ANYONE

I'd rather see Edgar fight a male nurse.
method=get&s=josh-koscheck-gif.gif

even if he were healthy - no more contenders fighting on short notice. if frankie gets a crack, let the man have a full camp.

The fight has to be at 155. McGregor has done his part, like always. You cant ask him to go back to 145 in 10 days, that would be a death cut.

Really? I did not read/hear about that. What was the surgery for? (I tried a quick Google, but no recent results)

The fight has to be at 155. McGregor has done his part, like always. You cant ask him to go back to 145 in 10 days, that would be a death cut.
I know. I can't believe people actually expect the 145 pound champ to fight @145 and defend his belt.

It would probably be. Frankie is probably way more interested in the Conor payday at this point over the belt. And you are right, they wouldn't be able to spring the last minute weight cut.

The majority of the cutting is the last week but still, someone who drops 28 pounds I'd assume tries to take some off during camp.

Really? I did not read/hear about that. What was the surgery for? (I tried a quick Google, but no recent results)
I did an advanced search for the last week and got nothing as well. Maybe he said something on a social media account? Although I would have expected at least one story because of its relevance to replacement fighters. I'd like to see confirmation on that surgery as well.

even if he were healthy - no more contenders fighting on short notice. if frankie gets a crack, let the man have a full camp.

I agree. We need a fun fight.

Back