frankie, aldo, Mendes would not have stopped conors last 3 opponents

Okay, let's get this shit straight

Siver took Cub Swanson down because Cub threw a crazy spinning kick see it in the first round.

Siver mostly controlled him but Cub got up, the next 2 rounds where all Cub pretty much. Cub defended all of Siver takedown attempts

Mendes would've rekt Porier and Siver either ragdoll them or KO the fuck outta them. Edgar would've outpaced them both.

Aldo would embarrass them both

rag doll? yeah hes always rag dolling people, didnt he get a decision with with dustbin and took him 3 rounds to get siver out lol.

Conor is lioterally gonna maul all of them.

155 is where conors test lies.

Let's be honest. None of those guys would have stopped those last 3 within 2 rounds like that. Siver vs aldo and Edgar would have been a 5 round patter fest. Hespect to goat

I agree and have been saying it since conor signed to fight siver.

Aldo and siver would be a leg kick battle with Aldo out-doing it for a clear decision. Aldo does not finish Siver.

Aldo was taken to the limit by Mark Hominic and there is no denying he is slowing down. Only a blind man could think he will have it easy against mcgregor who is basically Diaz with 1 punch power. Aldo will take him lightly and then get knocked out. You will say "whose' Aldo"

Brandao Poirer and Siver?

Well naturally....

Id even add Lamas to that list

when conor moves up his run at FW will be discredited as "being too big for division"/

rag doll? yeah hes always rag dolling people, didnt he get a decision with with dustbin and took him 3 rounds to get siver out lol.

Conor is lioterally gonna maul all of them.

155 is where conors test lies.

You're talking about Cub, I'm talking about Mendes

I can see McGregor winning against Aldo because both are strikers and anything can happen in a slugfest, but i dont see McGregor winning against Franke Edgar or Chad Mendes because of the wrestling.

What people dont get is that Conor hits VERY hard for a FW. Like freaky hard. Aldo has been blasting on guys for 5 full rounds and not putting them out. Every time Conor lands a clean punch, he visibly damages and wobbles a fighter. He only really landed a handful of lefts on Siver last night, and that was all it took for his eye to be made a mess.

Also, he did MUCH better in the wrestling department than Swanson did against Siver.

How many people do you think don't get that? Also, there is a distinct difference in quality between the guys that Aldo's been fighting and the guys that Conor's been fighting and I think that's, really, something that all you fuckin' fanbois are blind to.

Back