Frankie @155 is the only viable option

He's Injured.

Cerrone, if he can make weight,

Diaz, if he can make weight/pass drug test.

Cerrone at a catch weight unless they're giving Conor the interim shot.

160? 165? Do I hear 168?

Dang....didn't know Frankie was injured :( - That would have been perfect.

I want it to be Frankie... want him to clip Mcgregor, and then when Conor is laying on his back stunned, to see the birth of the F-bomb as Frankie flies through air and makes the h-bomb on Bisping look meek.

Logically it should be Cowboy. Fresh off camp, won without any injury, not sure he can make weight less than 2 weeks tho.

Maybe it's ceronne nate Diaz tweeted "go with the quitter then" or something along those lines may he means Connor took ceronne

He is injured apparently.

I suspect we will see Conor vs Cowboy or Conor vs Nate

Wonder if rda will even be ready for 200 were the champion vs champion matchup should of happened anyways
conor against cerrone is a mismatch, no point in that at all. with conor's pressure and cerrone's slow starts, that would end quicker than the RDA fight.

and i don't really see the diaz fight going much better. two pressure fighters but one has power (and a kicking game), the other doesn't. nate's tough so he'd probably stay in it for awhile but mcgregor gets the stoppage there too eventually.

I want it to be Frankie... want him to clip Mcgregor, and then when Conor is laying on his back stunned, to see the birth of the F-bomb as Frankie flies through air and makes the h-bomb on Bisping look meek.

Frankie is injured

conor against cerrone is a mismatch, no point in that at all. with conor's pressure and cerrone's slow starts, that would end quicker than the RDA fight.

and i don't really see the diaz fight going much better. two pressure fighters but one has power (and a kicking game), the other doesn't. nate's tough so he'd probably stay in it for awhile but mcgregor gets the stoppage there too eventually.

I agree conor murks them both.But its not about comptetive fights its about rivalry and what sells the best

Why on earth would Frankie fight Conor at 155 lbs!? The man wants a title shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back