Frank Trigg's Thanksgiving Diet Tips

Well, Thanksgiving is basically over...

For the bad things:

I ate stuffing with whole wheat bread instead of the white bread (does anybody know what is in stuffing that is bad?)
Gravy
2 Scoops No Sugar Added vanilla ice cream
2 of these weird foregin bread jelly filled things (don't know what's in them but I know it's bad)
and last, a shit load of mashed potatoes.

looking back on it, not that bad, but I know I could have gone without the weird foreign things and same with the potatoes.

I hate this, I need to workout extra hard the next few days.

The holidays are GFH season, not "try to eat healthy" season. This is no time to concern yourself with a diet. Get in there and eat as much as you fuckin can!

Urban said:
The holidays are GFH season, not "try to eat healthy" season. This is no time to concern yourself with a diet. Get in there and eat as much as you fuckin can!

Exactly what I was thinking.

Dieting on Thanksgiving? You guys are fucking PUSSIES.

Urban said:

Absolutely. Do you see any cards in the next two weeks? Why do you think that is? The next events are around NYE for a reason, everybody gets off on Thanksgiving.

Madmick said:
Exactly what I was thinking.

Dieting on Thanksgiving? You guys are fucking PUSSIES.

I didn't diet nor did I eat healthy. I was kind of in the middle...a semi-pussy.

LCDforMe said:
I didn't diet nor did I eat healthy. I was kind of in the middle...a semi-pussy.

The closest I came to dieting yesterday was when I decided this year I'd use the ladle to pour my gravy.

Madmick said:
The closest I came to dieting yesterday was when I decided this year I'd use the ladle to pour my gravy.

lol, I respect that.

I still keep putting off trying a deep-fried turkey. Maybe next year.

randy watkins said:
just a off the wall question why do you americans celebrate thanksgiving
from what i remember back in 1st grade.. i think it's when the native americans and pilgrims had a potluck dinner and gave thanks to the natives for helpin them out and lettin them chill on their land..

i think we celebrate it as a way of repaying the natives after we took their land.. :icon_sad:

Back