• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frank Mir: "Diverticulitis took Brock Lesnar out; He would have dominated."

Mir is saying this for the sake of saying "I lost to the potentential GOAT". Makes him look better than getting absolutely destroyed by a one trick pony that got wrecked by serious opponents.

Frank couldn't be more wrong. Diverticulitis didn't affect Brock's ability to take a punch. Brock had a typical bully mentality; as soon as you hit him back he usually folds.

Agreed. I don't think most casual fans realize what a bloody mess would have become of Brock the moment Fedor landed one of those viscious right hands on Brocks chin. Brock would have turtled up due to inexperience and taken a horrible ground and pound from Fedor.

Brock even at his healthiest simply had no business in the cage against one of the most dangerous MMA fighters in the history of the sport. I am glad he retired and wish him well.

The Brock that beat me, destroys everyone.

The Brock that lost was sick.

/Mir paraphrase

Mir trying to sugar coat his losses and not man up again.

I think based on that statement alone, Mir has a great deal of self doubt heading into this fight.

Back