Francisco Rivera is the new Leonard Garcia.

Yankee Candle

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Loveable brawler that is usually on the wrong side of a decision(correctly). Real fun to watch even when they are losing. Hoping that his UFC run hasn't come to an end, because i always enjoy watching his fights.

I'm still a little salty about him getting poked & choked by Urijah. He was winning the fight before that happened.

Leonard was top 3-5 in the division at one point and good enough to earn a title shot, and outside the robberies has solid wins over Takaya and Pulver.

Also Leonard got robbed against Holloway.

He was fun for a while, but eventually it got old watching him punish the air around peoples heads.

Nice user name. How did you end up with that?

Leonard was top 3-5 in the division at one point and good enough to earn a title shot, and outside the robberies has solid wins over Takaya and Pulver.

Also Leonard got robbed against Holloway.
Leonard won a couple robberies and took the short end against Holloway, who then turned it back around the next fight and got jobbed on the score cards against Bermudez.

Tangentially, but in the world of wacky scoring it gets even deeper though when you triangulate the scorecards between Koscheck, Pierce and Hendricks.
Kos loses to Hendricks by split.
Pierce loses Kos by split
Hendricks beats Pierce by split.

I thought Pierce won both, and Kos beat Johny. The judges however, giveth, and taketh awayeth.

I maintain that Rivera/Pickett was the worst robbery of the year.

Between that, the Urijah eyepoke, and the eye surgery he had to have, he's had some rough luck.

Back