Francis Ngannou vs. Curtis Blaydes 2 official for UFC Beijing

The Tyson aura that Franc once had is gone, very tempted to pick Curtis here

Blaydes wins this time. UD. His wrestling has improved a lot, at the beginning of his UFC career his wrestling hadn't translated well to MMA but that has changed bigtime. Weird rematch, I can only imagine Blaydes wanted to run it back and erase the only loss on his record.

this is exactly what blaydes needs before he gets a title shot. avenge his only UFC loss over the #4 HW and there is no stopping him from getting a title shot.

nganou facing 3 fight losing streak....send him to bellator with Kongo

Why can’t they put the shitty women’s fights on these China cards. Ngannou vs Blaydes should be on a PPV main card. This is a good rematch. I really can’t stand this new UFC. They fuck up literally everything.

After Francis last performance he doesn’t deserve to be on a ppv card, nor does Dana want to risk that again right now.

Final nail in Francis’s coffin for sure. Not the fight I would have taken he needs to fight down to some lower comp for now and regain confidence. Curtis isn’t the guy to do that with right now.

Blaydes wins. Ngannou is another "new breed" ufc hype job. This will solidify that.
All these newbs called us crazy last year when we said Ngannou is the next Brett Rogers. Doesn't sound so crazy now...

Blaydes wins this time. UD. His wrestling has improved a lot, at the beginning of his UFC career his wrestling hadn't translated well to MMA but that has changed bigtime. Weird rematch, I can only imagine Blaydes wanted to run it back and erase the only loss on his record.

Yup. https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...t-title-shot-makes-pick-for-miocic-vs-cormier. At this point he'd only go for DC, Stipe or Ngannou. No chance DC would risk his beefy payday with Lesnar. Blaydes tried to inveigle Stipe to meet him in Denver, but Miocic is off playing with his newborn kid and hoping against hope DC-Lesnar falls through. So Ngannou it is.

Why can’t they put the shitty women’s fights on these China cards. Ngannou vs Blaydes should be on a PPV main card. This is a good rematch. I really can’t stand this new UFC. They fuck up literally everything.
it's free. stop bitching

Does the UFC want to completely kill his confidence or what?

Like several others have said, you'd think after his loss to Miocic and the terrible fight against Lewis they'd want to give him a favorable matchup to help him regain his confidence.

Blaydes has improved a lot since their last fight. Losing a 3rd time in a row could break him mentally.

Blaydes easy, by not having ego.

Why do you want good fights behind a paywall?

All these newbs called us crazy last year when we said Ngannou is the next Brett Rogers. Doesn't sound so crazy now...

lmao yeah
(im not a racist)

- once in a million athlete
- best boxer striker
- he would knock knock brocks head back to canada
- bbut look what he is doing to his trainer ... he just oversold everything.
- he would destroy prime fedor

and many more points lmfaoo

he is just a big black boy with some power + vitamin S by uncle dana
giphy.gif

Ngannou gonna sink or swim. The UFC doesn´t have a kiddy pool.

Back