Francis Ngannou turned down for old job at sand mine [UPDATE]

Leviticus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
LATEST: Francis Nganou was turned down for his old job at the sand mine back in Cameroon after he asked for $5 an hour and 6 day working week.

82oP3GrFFCwXax4T.jpg

The owner was shocked at the absurdity of his proposal plus free healthcare for all sand mine workers.

At the time of writing Francis was looking at other opportunities in the area.

LATEST: Francis Nganou was turned down for his old job at the sand mine back in Cameroon after he asked for $5 an hour and 6 day working week.

82oP3GrFFCwXax4T.jpg

The owner was shocked at the absurdity of his proposal plus free healthcare for all sand mine workers.

Good for him! Go find your worth Francis!

82oP3GrFFCwXax4T.jpg

this is Post of the Week.

excellent!

82oP3GrFFCwXax4T.jpg

Ngannou is dumb. He'lll never get a deal like the sand mine was offering anywhere else. The sand mine doesn't need him to make money but he needs the sandmine. He is making impossible demands. This is what he gets for being so difficult to work with

Last edited:
Back