• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Francis Ngannou - "see you soon boy"

We also haven't seen Gane take a really hard clean shot, he's too good at blocking and dodging and rolling with it.

He might have a great chin, too, we don't really know. Or not.

It's amazing how little he's been hit flush, it's almost like early Fedor. Of course we now know that Fedor has a glass chin but it wasn't revealed (except in the Fujita fight) until much later.

I hope they beat each other up with baguettes at the press conference

The only way Ngannou beats Gane is if he bumrushes like he did vs Rozenstruik and KOs him.
No other way for him to win. Gane is better in every other aspect of MMA .

We also haven't seen Gane take a really hard clean shot, he's too good at blocking and dodging and rolling with it.

He might have a great chin, too, we don't really know. Or not.

It's amazing how little he's been hit flush, it's almost like early Fedor. Of course we now know that Fedor has a glass chin but it wasn't revealed (except in the Fujita fight) until much later.

Ohh that was cheeky.

Ngannou should have taken that fight against Lewis.
Now he won't even get a single title defense.

This x1000

He fucked up big time. Lewis was an infinitely easier fight than Gane is. I can already see the stupid look on Ngannous face when he’s standing in the middle of the cage frozen because he can’t hit Gane and has no idea what to do.

Dana trying to do the right thing and get an aging HW some fights in. Too bad Ngannou doesn’t take advantage of it.

q4UEH1V.gif

Big Frankie channeling his inner Romero
From Cuba or Arabia ? Lol

I wonder what the betting lines are, you gotta make Gane the favorite right? Ngannou has a punchers chance only IMO

I wonder what the betting lines are, you gotta make Gane the favorite right? Ngannou has a punchers chance only IMO

Gane is the slight favourite. Ngannou ofcourse has a punchers chance but he only has 2 rounds to do it before he gasses out. It’s going to be a long night for Ngannou.

Gane is the slight favourite. Ngannou ofcourse has a punchers chance but he only has 2 rounds to do it before he gasses out. It’s going to be a long night for Ngannou.

He should be more than just a slight favorite IMO. BUT there's one moment I didn't like last night. He turned his back on Lewis. Lewis missed of course. But you don't want to turn your back on Ngannou because he is turning your lights off. Gane only loses this if he does something stupid here.

I hope Gane wins then immediately cries about fighter pay and sits out. It would be funny as hell

i would root for gane, but francis' bum rush and one hitter quitter is something else. even wilder manages to catch fury that 1 time.

No one knows who is winning that fight. No one.

Former training partners.

I still believe that Gane will have to beat Francis on accumulation and hoping he fades through work. Francis is the one guy who I think will be willing to eat punches to land - like he did against Rozenstruk - and could get Gane out of there because Cyril doesn't have one hitter quitter power.

Still, amazing win by Gane.

he definitely does have one hitter quitter power he just doesn’t use it

Back