Francis Ngannou’s coach agrees with Dana White: His ego IS out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a butthurt ex-girlfriend.

People keep saying the ego thing about francis but i still havent heard a concrete example/situation
"You will sleep saturday night".

He was right though, the fans did sleep.

I'm so bad at that. I can usually get a few rows filled out and those 3x3 cells but I always seem to fuck up, I guess I shouldn't use pen and always end up with multiple conflicting numbers :(

Excellent reply Mr. Clip

Bum coach trying to save face. Of course Francis has an ego but most successful fighters have that. It's part of a coaches job to keep ego in check.

Damn. Coaches aren't supposed to throw their fighters under the bus like that.

why don't people give an example of his out of control ego? this vague, "oh he's an egomaniac" doesn't really make sense.

he never really seems like somebody with a huge ego. usually, those kinds of things are hard to hide, since you know, they have a huge ego. i think it's more like everyone blowing smoke up Ngannou's ass about his punching power and Ngannou just eating it up, that's not ego that's naivete.

and a coach blaming his fighter for a loss shouldn't even be a thing. if he was a good coach he'd have known how to get Francis to perform, because what else is a coach for

People calling out Dana for lying should commit sudoku.
fs3Lkmj.png

you could see it in his body language when he was at press conferences near stipe. The guy looked at and talked to stipe like Stipe was just a free belt. really enjoyed seeing him get demolished.

Ripping off the head of a K1, Strikeforce & whatever else champion with one punch will do that to you. The guy believed his own hype. It's normal.

He also performed better as the cocky guy than he does now as the "I got to be careful and save my cardio" guy he has become.

Or he could just be honest with himself and acknowledge he caught a chinny guy in Overeem with a clean uppercut and put him out. Then proceed to acknowledge that Stipe is a very experienced wrestler and can use such skills to cause him big problems if he doesn't properly prepare for it. Stipe schooled him badly when all was said and done and I'm not sure his ego could handle a smaller white boy putting him in his place.

I like how he admits Dana didn't lie, but makes it seem like a rare occurrence lol

I honestly think the threw that fight shit was suspect

lol Dana had no problem feeding that Ego until he started losing.

i mean ngannou is a complete mess nowadays

He is but wtf.. from a decision with lots of grappling and inactivity.. some punches early but that's about it.

Imagine if this dude would have been pounded away for a vicious TKO victory or something. Francis seems to be really weak mentality.. just wait and see what he does after a KO loss.

Or he could just be honest with himself and acknowledge he caught a chinny guy in Overeem with a clean uppercut and put him out. Then proceed to acknowledge that Stipe is a very experienced wrestler and can use such skills to cause him big problems if he doesn't properly prepare for it. Stipe schooled him badly when all was said and done and I'm not sure his ego could handle a smaller white boy putting him in his place.

This. His ego couldn't handle being dominated by a white guy.

Ngannou fanboys can't handle hearing the truth about their guy's massive ego, how he trained 80% on defensive grappling and learned nothing etc. I never liked this guy from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back