Media Francis Ngannonu's Youtube channel

You're never going to look like Ngannou or Walker without proper weightlifting equipment and/or steroids. Shit there are guys who go to the gym and lift everyday and probably will never look like them.

I’ve never seen him more ripped than last fight vs Rozenstruik but apparently he was in camp since January, that’s a lot of time to train. I think on that night, Ngannou was the best Ngannou we have ever seen. That Ngannou would have won the belt from any man.

No,but he show you some so you can train during quarantine

Yeah he is just trying to get views an FB try to be a good role model for average people to look up to.

No he doesn't really lift weights, he used to work manual labor and built his muscles doing body weight and labor style workouts like hammering and ditch digging.

Herschel Walker is the same he doesnt lift weights either just does pull ups, chin ups, push ups, dips, crunches, and bodyweight squats and jump squats.

HAHA bullshit. I have seen him listing weights in his training videos at the UFC PI. Just dumbbells and some lightweight shit though. It is almost impossible to build that physique without advanced resistance training.

nah brah all natty

few sets of decline pushups and chair dips and you’ll look like that in no time

Yep exactly. When I was watching the fights this weekend. My one fried. Was like “Francis is all natty.... he digge dc in the African sand mines.....” lol come on people. The man is supposedly 6’4 (looks a lot taller to me). But has more muscle and weighs more than Anthony Joshua who everyone thinks is on roids and is also supposedly shorter too. Fuck alistair overeen when busted for PEDS was as jacked as nganou is now...... let that sink in. They has similar stats(alistair was still slightly more jacked) but they weighed the same had very lean bodyfat levels, and were just as strong basically.

So you still think Francis is natural.... not saying he isn’t but you must at least question the fact with an open mind.

he looks bigger and more defined NOW than when he was ditch digging lol

Yep exactly, he probably had pretty shitty food and recovery then (unnourished), so not surprised he isn’t jacked much in that picture compared to now.

He would of gained significant muscle either way after training properly. But he would of hit a plateau at some point. And that’s assuming that he was heavily resistance training, and eating properly, supplements(not including PEDS).

I just kind of doubt that he would of gained all that muscle without some extra help. Just my opinion. Escpecailly watching the way he trains makes it almost even more suspicious.

To be honest instead of these body weight training videos that will do most people almost nothing anyways. I would like to see Francis real training footage, Training, strength and conditioning, Etc.

No, whey protein, and good foods.
Yeah he is just trying to get views an FB try to be a good role model for average people to look up to.

HAHA bullshit. I have seen him listing weights in his training videos at the UFC PI. Just dumbbells and some lightweight shit though. It is almost impossible to build that physique without advanced resistance training.

Yep exactly. When I was watching the fights this weekend. My one fried. Was like “Francis is all natty.... he digge dc in the African sand mines.....” lol come on people. The man is supposedly 6’4 (looks a lot taller to me). But has more muscle and weighs more than Anthony Joshua who everyone thinks is on roids and is also supposedly shorter too. Fuck alistair overeen when busted for PEDS was as jacked as nganou is now...... let that sink in. They has similar stats(alistair was still slightly more jacked) but they weighed the same had very lean bodyfat levels, and were just as strong basically.

So you still think Francis is natural.... not saying he isn’t but you must at least question the fact with an open mind.

Yep exactly, he probably had pretty shitty food and recovery then (unnourished), so not surprised he isn’t jacked much in that picture compared to now.

He would of gained significant muscle either way after training properly. But he would of hit a plateau at some point. And that’s assuming that he was heavily resistance training, and eating properly, supplements(not including PEDS).

I just kind of doubt that he would of gained all that muscle without some extra help. Just my opinion. Escpecailly watching the way he trains makes it almost even more suspicious.

To be honest instead of these body weight training videos that will do most people almost nothing anyways. I would like to see Francis real training footage, Training, strength and conditioning, Etc.
The malnourished thing to me is a bit overplayed. The natural foods found in Cameroon are decent. Also I'm originally from a country where the majority are poor as fuck but food is abundant. Fish, nuts, yams, etc.

That said. We'll never really know.

Here's francis with an average sherdoger

DT2YhqTX0AA4Nw_.jpg

You don't really want too take fitness advice from guys who are freak athletes, it's better to take your advice from people who are smarter or have insane work ethic.

You're never going to look like Ngannou or Walker without proper weightlifting equipment and/or steroids. Shit there are guys who go to the gym and lift everyday and probably will never look like them.
Its true. And i hate to say it but after 10 years of weight lifting and always trying to be up to date with methods and diet, i honestly wana try to get on gear now.

Yep exactly. I will day that there are some freak natural bodybuilders who look better than some guys who use steroids. Most people who use steroids don’t even look like Francis let alone Herschel Walker..... however there are natural freaks with a decade or more weight training that could look close to Francis, but few and far between.... and the liklihood is slim to none.

I’ve never seen him more ripped than last fight vs Rozenstruik but apparently he was in camp since January, that’s a lot of time to train. I think on that night, Ngannou was the best Ngannou we have ever seen. That Ngannou would have won the belt from any man.

Yes but he weighed almost (1 pound less) as he did for his stipe fight where he was supposedly too heavy and looked noticeably fluffier, and now, he is the most shredded he has ever been, but also his biggest.... and coincidentally USADA testing has also slowed down big time, during this time.

You don't really want too take fitness advice from guys who are freak athletes, it's better to take your advice from people who are smarter or have insane work ethic.

Yep exactly, Greg Doucette right now along with John meadows, has the best fitness advice for Natural athletes and people on the net right now. Layne Norton is also pretty good too.

I’m just having a hard time that all these MMA guys have elite physiques naturally.....(maybe not elite for bodybuilding). Some yes of course, but we all know that dipping systems can be passed when you have the right knowledge, smarts, and recourses. It has been proven and been done many times.

I love Ngannou and hope he becomes champion. So I'm definitely subscribing.

<{ByeHomer}>

TS likes muscular men confirmed. Given the avatar and all.
My username is ASS Deep and my profile pic is of a My Little Pony character, and yet I often feel that I'm one of the straightest guys here somehow lol. Almost every Romero, Ngannou, Costa, *dark-skinned, muscular ripped guy* thread ends up being really creepy.

Yes but he weighed almost (1 pound less) as he did for his stipe fight where he was supposedly too heavy and looked noticeably fluffier, and now, he is the most shredded he has ever been, but also his biggest.... and coincidentally USADA testing has also slowed down big time, during this time.
Yeah everyone remember how he was noticeably lacking power when he was the most tested fighter....

The malnourished thing to me is a bit overplayed. The natural foods found in Cameroon are decent. Also I'm originally from a country where the majority are poor as fuck but food is abundant. Fish, nuts, yams, etc.

That said. We'll never really know.

Okay thats not true look at Manny Pacquiao he is only 5 foot 5 but given his size he put on an impressive amount of muscle and definition and never took steroids or lifted weights

104 pounds professional boxer at 17
bos_g_manny2_cr_b_1296x729.jpg

to 148 pounds low body fat and bigger muscles all NATURAL and no weight training
1ec6022af4e7e35a6dda28bf5410d401.jpg

and look at his legs some people mainly third world guys like Manny, Yoel and Francis just got Freak genetics, it dont meant hey take roids or lift weights
3A13CD3800000578-0-image-m-59_1478303477094.jpg

004_Manny_Pacquiao_Workout-e1548792575346.jpg

Okay thats not true look at Manny Pacquiao he is only 5 foot 5 but given his size he put on an impressive amount of muscle and definition and never took steroids or lifted weights

to 148 pounds low body fat and bigger muscles all NATURAL and no weight training

and look at his legs some people mainly third world guys like Manny, Yoel and Francis just got Freak genetics, it dont meant hey take roids or lift weights

I lost you when you used a teenage picture of Manny and an adult photo of Manny. I'm in better shape NOW at 32 than I was at 17. Because I got older..

You also used photos of Manny right at a weight cut.

I lost you when you used a teenage picture of Manny and an adult photo of Manny. I'm in better shape NOW at 32 than I was at 17. Because I got older..

You also used photos of Manny right at a weight cut.
So at least you recognize that Francis is natural as well.

So at least you recognize that Francis is natural as well.

I don't know if he is. I don't have proof. I've never seen a HW that looked that defined before unless you count Overoid when he was on horsemeat.

You bring up some valid points. But you do realize that there were several rumours or even people saying that Manny was using PEDS such as growth horomone?

Regardless those guys are freaks of nature just like you said, but that also includes with or without steroids. Either way they are freaks of nature.

I think the biggest thing is even if they are on gear, these guys still need to be conservative with their doses, since they are drug testing. It’s not like they are, or can abuse peds. It just gives them an extra boost.

No he doesn't really lift weights, he used to work manual labor and built his muscles doing body weight and labor style workouts like hammering and ditch digging.

Herschel Walker is the same he doesnt lift weights either just does pull ups, chin ups, push ups, dips, crunches, and bodyweight squats and jump squats.

I'd ko him stiff

Back