Francis: Lewis said I win Arlovski because he's old but Mark Hunt 43 years old beat he like a baby

?

• Total voters
$

Translation: Mr. Lewis mocked me by suggesting my win over Arlovski was due to the relative advanced age of my opponent, however when faced with an older, fatter opponent in Mark Hunt, Mr. Beast was beaten and resembled a big fat toddler waddling around the ring in confusion and exasperation.

That's my take

Ngannou is way too fast and accurate for Black Beast. and I like Black Beast he is a hilarious guy, but I don't think it would be a good matchup for him.

This man is so annoying. Who tf has he beaten? He's just another UFC hype job waiting to be exposed.

Translation: Mr. Lewis mocked me by suggesting my win over Arlovski was due to the relative advanced age of my opponent, however when faced with an older, fatter opponent in Mark Hunt, Mr. Beast was beaten and resembled a big fat toddler waddling around the ring in confusion and exasperation.

That's my take

Indubitably :cool:

This man is so annoying. Who tf has he beaten? He's just another UFC hype job waiting to be exposed.

I agree hes very overhyped and really only looks as good as he did due to how terrible the division is now but hes a skilled HW unlike Derrick.

Arlovski, Hamilton and Blaydes are all decent wins, no great wins or anything but decent so far

Hunt is better than Arvloski in terms of punishing in the middle rounds.

That's my take
Are you trying to imply that Ngannou is not well spoken?

Maybe we need a Primo Canero type guy to end this hype.

53987d45c0487-2006-2.jpg

There's Tennis as well where the hypejobs from France all got out of the top 10.

Nothing pleases me more than to see a classic Sherdog post like this. Seeing words like "hype" and "expose" to describe a fighter brings such joy to my day because it proves that most 'fans' are the exact same. There is no such thing as a fighter being legit. There is only hype and the eventual loss that means they were "exposed". Anytime a fighter loses, it means they were "exposed", especially if they're popular with the fans and such.

Francis could end up winning another 6 fights in a row via KO/TKO over all of the elite, and you'd still be saying the same thing. You'd still be saying he's "hype" and that he'll be "exposed" eventually. Before they get "exposed", you'll make excuses for every single one of their wins. You'll say it was a fluke, fixed, luck, etc, because giving somebody you dislike any credit or admitting that they're good at what they do is like torture.

They don't admit such things or give credit, because they can't accept that they were wrong and that's the hardest part for a hater. When they see the person they hate constantly succeed at what they said they'd fail at, it hurts, doesn't it? The fact that you're seeing this guy you really don't like, this nothing but "hype" fighter, constantly winning after you said they would lose, it stings, doesn't it? It's OK, though, because there's always the next fight where they'll be "exposed", and then there's the next one and the one after that.

All of their wins, no matter who they beat, doesn't mean a damn thing. The only thing that matters is that one loss because it means they were "exposed". It means they were never that good and will never be that good down the road. They keep winning every fight impressively and you make nothing but excuses for it, but when they finally lose, it's legit and it's proof they were always a shitty fighter and you can say "I was right! I told you all he/she would lose! what a can!", yet you said it for years and it never came true until finally..

Conor haters are the exact same way. Since day 1, they all said this kind of shit and it's still happening today. He's still just "hype" and he already has been "exposed" (Nate loss), and he'll be "exposed" again no matter who he loses to and how it happens because like I already said, anytime a fighter loses, it means they were "exposed". Now, I'm not saying Francis is this and that like he's the best in the world and such, but the way you're coming off is the exact same as the haters of anybody else out there, and it's quite pathetic.

Notice how they all use the exact same words to describe a fighter they don't like. Notice how they can't and will never give the fighter they dislike any sort of credit throughout their entire career. Notice how angry they get when the fighter they dislike keeps winning. Notice all of the excuses and whining when the fighter they dislike keeps winning. Notice how fucking pathetic they are. Notice that they're the whiniest, most ignorant fucks on this site. Notice how they ruin everything for everyone just because they don't like somebody. Notice how many years they will waste hating on somebody that doesn't effect their life at all, as if it's personal.

This, my friends, is the definition of an MMA fan that is categorized as a "hater".

They're all the same, ladies.

Don't be that person. Nobody likes that person. Stop taking things so seriously and just enjoy the fights.

This place would be much better if we didn't have to listen to hateful trash like this every single minute of the day.

You just got "exposed", greenhawk.

Last edited:
Back