Francis: "I think DC should come avenge his team mate"

We need to see Ngannou vs Rockhold first.

Against somebody in their PRIME

emlcr6uaokx11.gif

Ngannou would kill DC. Nobody seems to be talking about Francis speed but it is damn incredible how fast he is.
If you see any possible outcome in a Ngannou Cormier match up other than a grapple molestation idk what to tell you

DC would be flopping around like a tubby seal after a short arm punch from Francis.

"Come and get it". DC doesn't stand a chance, really.

I think DC would eventually worn him out. DC comes up with good gameplans against power punchers. It takes a smarter fighter like Jon Jones to beat DC

Ngannou would kill DC. Nobody seems to be talking about Francis speed but it is damn incredible how fast he is.

Francis has two losses in his last 5 fights. Lost as soon as he fought a in-prime champion. Don't underestimate how good DC while overestimating a guy whose biggest glory is knocking out way past prime fighters

This fight needs to happen at hw.no other fight to make besides this.

This should be DCs retirement fight.

Remind Fracnis and the world who he is, even at 40

DC is already 40 and past his set retirement date. Win or lose against Stipe, I don't think he's going to keep fighting into his 40's.

DC is already 40 and past his set retirement date. Win or lose against Stipe, I don't think he's going to keep fighting into his 40's.

I think hes done after Stipe win or lose

Just like he was going to kill Stipe?

He will. Stipe chin is done after that Cormier loss. Once you get KOed like that you are never the same. Ngannou beats Stipe in the rematch with ease.

He will. Stipe chin is done after that Cormier loss. Once you get KOed like that you are never the same. Ngannou beats Stipe in the rematch with ease.

According to Sherdog everyone's chin is done whenever they get ko'd,haha so stupid.

Back