Social Fox News makes incredible headline error

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Not only is it a huge error by whoever wrote it, but how in the world did this headline actually end up on air? You would think someone is checking for errors before just throwing stuff like that up there. How in the world did this possibly happen?

Embarrassing
YLWCVWQLC5CJPKWTGZ2JPJKAKU.PNG

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/31/media/fox-news-mexican-countries-stelter/index.html

This is from last week and has been a lame pass-around meme.
I guess it shows that right wingers are more likely to freudian into lumping all american hispanics into one group. That said I've definitely said "mexican" when I meant hispanic before.

Why are you watching fox news
I'm not. But I've seen this come up on various political blogs around the internet. After doing some research, I found out it was real.

I'm just confounded by the amount of mistakes made by media ON BOTH SIDES. I know this is a editing error, but somewhere along the lines someone had to actually write that, and no one caught it. The left spreads misinformation as well (see Rachael Maddow) so I'm not trying to politicize this.

I'm not. But I've seen this come up on various political blogs around the internet. After doing some research, I found out it was real.

I'm just confounded by the amount of mistakes made by media ON BOTH SIDES. I know this is a editing error, but somewhere along the lines someone had to actually write that, and no one caught it. The left spreads misinformation as well (see Rachael Maddow) so I'm not trying to politicize this.
There are no mistakes

This is from last week and has been a lame pass-around meme.
I guess it shows that right wingers are more likely to freudian into lumping all american hispanics into one group. That said I've definitely said "mexican" when I meant hispanic before.

For a multiple billion dollar media network watched by millions around the world, I would say that it is a stunning mistake that this somehow ended up on air.

Do you suspect that this instance was an error or a malicious conflation, @WarDosAnjos ?

Just speaking to their very stable genius audience.

This was a few days ago. The internet did not disappoint

thumb_fox-news-trump-cuts-u-s-aid-to-3-mexican-countries-47087302.png

article-3954-2-thumb-1.jpg

Moose Mexico killed me

This really isn't misinformation, like RBG passing away, it's just a goof having a brain fart.

Do you suspect that this instance was an error or a malicious conflation, @WarDosAnjos ?

This really isn't misinformation, like RBG passing away, it's just a goof having a brain fart.

I understand this and I thought I was clear in saying it was obviously just a typo or error. I don't at all think it was malicious or intended, I just think it's crazy how it somehow got on live TV. You would think for a company that big that producers or someone would be checking

Back