Fox News has learned Trump will end DACA. Update: Cancel with 6 months delay

Let's invite 1 million white American children to pack up, move to Mexico City without getting proper documentation, demand jobs, demand welfare, demand educations, and stand out in front of Mexico's presidential palace with signs "My Dreams are Bigger than Your Hate!" Wave some American flags, and act like entitled, arrogant jackasses. I wonder how the Mexican citizens would respond.

DACA recipients dont demand welfare, and if they are working or studying people wont bat much of an eye.

DACA recipients dont demand welfare
*Not some forms of federal welfare benefits.
They can participate in medicare and social security + states can allow welfare benefits for dreamers

I'm confused. If a kid gets legal status with DACA what happens -- do they steal the kid from his parents?? That's fucking evil.

Or do they give amnesty to the parents? If so, that's ridiculous.

So every single DACA recipient is a goodie two shoe book worm nerdling. Just because they haven't been caught yet, doesn't mean they're not criminals.

And yes they CAN have a criminal record just not one that includes the following: a felony, a significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors.

Additionally, those who have a criminal record that includes a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more misdemeanor may still qualify for DACA if they show “exceptional circumstances.”

So who is spewing wrong info?

i'll also note the obvious - this criminal background check looks at history in the USA, they could have multiple felonies in their country of Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, etc.

I'm confused. If a kid gets legal status with DACA what happens -- do they steal the kid from his parents?? That's fucking evil.

Or do they give amnesty to the parents? If so, that's ridiculous.

DACA is not legal status, is deferred action.

Its right there on the name.

i'll also note the obvious - this criminal background check looks at history in the USA, they could have multiple felonies in their country of Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, etc.

Right, a 6 years old with a rapsheet of crime.

Right, a 6 years old with a rapsheet of crime.

no, you're lying.

13, 14, and 15 year olds qualify for DACA.

in New York State children of this age, can be charged with adult felonies, for violent crimes.

i'm sure Mexico, Quatemala, El Salvador, etc. have similar policies.

Last edited:

The Avg age of arrival for DACA people is 6 years old.

yet again :

If they were criminals in there country they are likely criminals here also and probably wouldn't qualify for DACA.

Not doubting they might be some in there but must be minimal and if where to legalize they would get background check from their native country.

Not at all. It's crazy to me that people are still advancing these obviously stupid arguments more than a hundred years after one of them was first known to be stupid (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lump_of_labour_fallacy).

If we cut the population to 1 person, he can have his pick of any job in the country, and no crime, right?

Jack, you are---as you have in the past---attacking a straw man. I'm almost certain your father taught you better than to argue in this way.

I did not commit the Lump of Labor Fallacy. I never claimed that the macroeconomy contains a fixed number of jobs. I never claimed that overall immigration hurt workers on net.

My original post simply disputed your claim that restricting immigration offered "no benefit to anyone". In particular, I referenced the effect of low skilled immigrant labor on the wages of low skilled native labor. I also referenced those have suffered crime at the hands of immigrant workers.

Your post did not address my points, but it did include needlessly inflammatory language unbefitting of a gentleman.

The company i work for in america and myself had dig through a mountain of garbage obtain a work visa. Why are these scum being pandered to?!

DEPORT THEM!

elfeliz said:
How about invading a country and killing hundreds of thousands of their citizens for their oil?

blah blah blah! countries America invaded provoked them don't poke a bear and it won't rip you apart!

Iraq=invaded Kuwait
Afghanistan=911 hid a fugitive
Syria=that's our problem america screwed up but mistakes happen Trump is no longer supporting FSA or YTD trying correct Obama's mistakes it takes time!
Libya=don't establish your own monetary fund

they would get background check from their native country.

you must be Rod1's fraternal twin.

here's a clue - take a Dreamer from one of the hundreds of countries that don't like the USA, call them up for criminal background records, and then wait.

they'll get back to you at the exact same time, that Rod1 ever makes a valid point.

you must be Rod1's fraternal twin.

here's a clue - take a Dreamer from one of the hundreds of countries that don't like the USA, call them up for criminal background records, and then wait.

they'll get back to you at the exact same time, that Rod1 ever makes a valid point.

What country don't like the US?
Dreamers come from countries that coordinate law enforcement with the US all the time?

you're not very smart or dont know jack about immigration law. they cant gain citizenship because they technically are here illegally. they cant go back and try to comeback legally. going back means an automatic ban of ten years before trying to come in plus depending on how long you've been here you'll get banned for longer. you have no idea what you are talking about. then again most americans have no idea on immigration law.
Not here legally is the only statement that matters.

elfeliz said:
How about invading a country and killing hundreds of thousands of their citizens for their oil?

blah blah blah! countries America invaded provoked them don't poke a bear and it won't rip you apart!

Iraq=invaded Kuwait
Afghanistan=911 hid a fugitive
Syria=that's our problem america screwed up but mistakes happen Trump is no longer supporting FSA or YTD trying correct Obama's mistakes it takes time!
Libya=don't establish your own monetary fund
Second gulf war not first learn your history.
No Afgan didn't that was your allies Pakistan and Saudi arabia
Mistakes happen is not a good excuse for about half a million deaths (imagine Bin laden just said mistakes happen and we forgave him)
Libya didn't want to be controlled by American and English bankers damn what a good reason to murder thousands of people.

None of those countries poked a bear maybe think before posting next time.

Also I support DACA being removed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back