Fox 6 with pure match-ups

Not as good as FOX 5, for me.

Main event - couldn't care less. Hope Dodson KO's him since he can at least potentially put opponents away, so he'd be a more marketable champion.

Rampage/Glover - on the fence. Let's see if it even happens first. If it does, good fight.

Pettis/Cerrone - 10/10.

Koch/Lamas - good contenders fight

Prelims, maybe 2-3 fights Im arsed about. Stuff like Krauss/Stumpf, Kuiper/Roberts isn't tickling my todger unfortunately.
I like the flyweight situation at the moment because you have 3 other contenders that could challenge either of them....DC, Moraga, and Joey B all have vie for next shot, perhaps another mini tourney would happen again. If any tourney would happen again it would be for flyweight.

Definitely agree with you about Krauss/Stumpf, fckn boring decision written all over it

wooowww your not jazzed for Kuiper and Roberts? Two great prospects with finishes in most fights. This fight is fireworks imo Kuiper via not gassing this time and fighting smart

I like the flyweight situation at the moment because you have 3 other contenders that could challenge either of them....DC, Moraga, and Joey B all have vie for next shot, perhaps another mini tourney would happen again. If any tourney would happen again it would be for flyweight.

Definitely agree with you about Krauss/Stumpf, fckn boring decision written all over it

wooowww your not jazzed for Kuiper and Roberts? Two great prospects with finishes in most fights. This fight is fireworks imo Kuiper via not gassing this time and fighting smart

I wouldnt call Buddy Roberts a good prospect, personally. He's been knocking around for years in the little leagues and I was surprised he got signed to be honest - never impressed with him. Kuiper was good last time, but I see this being a a grindfest initiated by Roberts.

I wouldnt call Buddy Roberts a good prospect, personally. He's been knocking around for years in the little leagues and I was surprised he got signed to be honest - never impressed with him. Kuiper was good last time, but I see this being a a grindfest initiated by Roberts.

Thats just what Kuiper wants, he has a judo background...
Besides his frame is bigger he will outmuscle Buddy
Not much of an advantage for him anyways

I see the opposite though with Roberts getting outclassed on the feet leading to a tko similar to Kuipers last fight

This.

Thats just what Kuiper wants, he has a judo background...
Besides his frame is bigger he will outmuscle Buddy
Not much of an advantage for him anyways

I see the opposite though with Roberts getting outclassed on the feet leading to a tko similar to Kuipers last fight

Kuiper is not bigger than Buddy. Buddy used to fight at HW and is a huge MW. Kuiper should arguably think about dropping down to WW.

Did you see Kuiper's last fight? Don't you remember Jared Hamman tearing his hamstring in the middle of the 1st round. That's the main reason Kuiper won via TKO. Hamman nearly beat him with one leg.

You thought u liked Semmy Schilt vs Gokhan Saki? Wait till u see Bader/Vlad!

In all seriousness. Pretty good Fox card.

Can't wait! It'll be my first event!

Is Hioki vs Guida not on this card?

Since when is Koch/Lamas a grappler/grappler fight?

Back