Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

Reported on Social Revolt Justice Black News, nobody saw it, they didn't attack anybody else, and her mom drove her to the hospital "later that day"? Is she sure they didn't scream "this is MAGA country". Apparently nobody told her that if you throw a lighter, the fire goes out.

<LikeReally5>

yeah, seems fishy. Never know nowadays.

In possibly related news, them two dudes who juicy smollet paid to beat him up are going to testify against him.

Reported on Social Revolt Justice Black News, nobody saw it, they didn't attack anybody else, and her mom drove her to the hospital "later that day"? Is she sure they didn't scream "this is MAGA country". Apparently nobody told her that if you throw a lighter, the fire goes out.

<LikeReally5>

Don't you guys get sick of falling for every hoax?

{<jimmies}

I saw that and didn't post it because that website is fucking weird.

It has randomly-placed links that on any decent website would be a source, but it just takes you to different pages on different subjects. Probably their way of "keeping" traffic on their site.

That said, it's fucking horrible that it happened.
Revolt is puff daddy's news network, icyww

Just fyi, when people here warn that "we won't put up with this BLM stuff much longer," this is the sort of thing they have in mind.

I believe that there are some terrible racist acts committed out there.

That said.... gonna call bullshit on this.

My one buddy tried to do the same thing to my other buddies shoe.

Lighter (zippo) went out.

Also.. I assume she still has said lighter.

<LikeReally5>

Don't you guys get sick of falling for every hoax?

Yeah this story is going to get a

images

from me

{<jordan}

Yeah, maybe they popped off the flame shield, bent the metal until it jammed up, magically the air didn't put it out when they threw it, then the lighter vaporized afterwards, just sat there while 4 guys shouting racial slurs ran up to her car and stuck a spray bottle in, then lit their magic lighter and threw it, and nobody happened to see a girl on fire at a traffic intersection.

Or maybe the supply for racism isn't meeting the demand, so some girl who burned herself at her friend's house made up a really poorly thought out fake story. Seriously, there isn't a single one of these fake stories you haven't believed, no matter how ridiculous. She probably shit her pants when the cops told her there are cameras at the traffic lights.

Back