FOTY: ROMERO vs COSTA

A middleweight bout between former interim UFC Middleweight Championship challenger (as well as 2000 Olympic silver medalist and former world champion in freestyle wrestling) Yoel Romero and Paulo Costa has been scheduled for the event.[7] The pairing was previously scheduled to take place at UFC 230, at UFC Fight Night: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw and again at UFC Fight Night: Jacaré vs. Hermansson but was scrapped each time for various reasons.

2XG9AaG.png

Forget about Gastelum vs Adesanya.

This is Fight of the Year candidate upon us in about 3 weeks and 6 days.

bcngWxt.png

WHO YA GOT!?

fights like this always end up boring as fuck, yoel will be training with gsp for this one and costa has been seen at starbucks with jake shields. this has split decision written all over it

Battle of the Chemists.

Winner gets Natty Belt.

Why can't two guys have great genetics and actually be clean? This whole PED bull shit just because a couple of guys take excellent care of their bodies doesn't mean they are on the sauce. These two are very muscular, then cut a shit ton before weigh ins and look ripped as fuck.

This guy below used to work out in my gym. Thick as hell before a show, then cuts water and changes diet and the difference is amazing. All natural, no shit because he does the shows where you are tested.

upload_2019-7-21_16-39-52.jpeg

Why can't two guys have great genetics and actually be clean? This whole PED bull shit just because a couple of guys take excellent care of their bodies doesn't mean they are on the sauce. These two are very muscular, then cut a shit ton before weigh ins and look ripped as fuck.

This guy below used to work out in my gym. Thick as hell before a show, then cuts water and changes diet and the difference is amazing. All natural, no shit because he does the shows where you are tested.

View attachment 619709

One guy actually failed a PED test but got out with the tainted supplements defense.

You're just looking for an excuse to post your picture.

I'm calling this fight as Yoel's "major decline" fight.

I could be wrong, but time makes fools of us all.

Not sure anyone has taken a big leap in competition like Costa has.Romero is a far cry from Hendricks and Hall.

I have Romero but Costa has the tools to put Yoel away

View attachment 619709

Yeah just so you know it would be so expensive to do proper full testing that no natty body building show is correctly tested. Also, unless that guy is like 5'1 hes not natty

One guy actually failed a PED test but got out with the tainted supplements defense.

You're just looking for an excuse to post your picture.

Yes, it was overturned, and the picture is not of me, rather a 48 year old body builder that used to work out in the same gym as I do. And no, not trying to come up with an excuse, merely saying people can have a great physique without PED's. Nothing more.

Yeah just so you know it would be so expensive to do proper full testing that no natty body building show is correctly tested. Also, unless that guy is like 5'1 hes not natty

Close, probably 5'5". But who am I to say (about PED's)...Sherdogger's know best...

Last edited:
fights like this always end up boring as fuck, yoel will be training with gsp for this one and costa has been seen at starbucks with jake shields. this has split decision written all over it
Sorry but Im the fun police guy. Cant be 2 of us.

I'm calling this fight as Yoel's "major decline" fight.

I could be wrong, but time makes fools of us all.

I was thinking the same thing. Costa is only getting better, while Girl is only getting older.

This should be fun for as long as it lasts, but I will be surprised if it’s actually a great fight. I expect one of them to dominate the other, but I don’t know who will come out on top.

Yoel should win pretty easily imo, if he gets his hands on Costa he will be able to take him down easily and do what he wants, and of course nobody is safe from Yoels striking either. Costa has fewer ways to win.

this wont even be competitive. romero is gonna kill costa.

Back