Forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

huer

White Belt
Reaction score
I read the forum rules and they are conveniently not being enforced on the "regulars", but when someone makes a legit threads like "best pre workout?" they are locked almost immediately. "What is the best protein powder" gets locked, but "what is your favorite veggie" doesn't. Xtrainer, you've failed as a mod.

Examples of rules that are routinely broken by "regulars" but not enforced are:

1) Flaming: Do not post any messages that harass, insult (name calling), belittle, threaten or mock other members. Debates are fine, but critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks are not permitted.

15) Playing the Role of Moderator: you're not a moderator so don't correct posters like one. If a thread or post violates the rules use the "Report This Post" button, rather than playing the parent. Examples include "Get out" and "X, get the locks out".

20) Shouting: excessive use of caps, large fonts.

I understand I'll probably get dubs or banned for this - whatever. I'll just create another account to post my 1 or 2 posts a month. But, the moderating on this forum is brutal and I don't think the admins would appreciate how legit posters are being turned away because of the clique that is running it. Lame.

...and yes, I've probably broken all of these :D

"XTrainer, you are too strict"

"XTrainer, you aren't strict enough"

I guess you can't please them all.

Also: There's no point in making a thread like this, unless you just want to be an agitator. If you have a problem with my modding, PM me and we'll talk like men.

Also: There's no point in making a thread like this, unless you just want to be an agitator. If you have a problem with my modding, PM me and we'll talk like men.

Talk like men? I thought the internet was invented to avoid such encounters.

You forgot to lock this. It would have been more amusing to see it locked with no response.

04.jpg

No they just close threads after saying their piece. Like how my tone wasn't "academic" enough. I guess the terms I studied in sociology 202 whilst in college do not meet their very strict and amazingly subjective criteria. But my sincere apologies ts if I get this thread closed accidently due to making a point.

Talk like men? I thought the internet was invented to avoid such encounters.

You forgot to lock this. It would have been more amusing to see it locked with no response.

ya, that usually gets a good chuckle out of me too.

I think the internet was invented mainly for men to talk, and do other things...

Since you want the rules enforced, I gave you dubs for "playing the moderator" and "shit-stirring." If you have a problem with a specific post, report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back