Forum keeps going back in time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anung Un Rama

Idol of Millions
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Team!

Noticing a lot of Dump threads on the first page. Looks like you guys have been busy. Aren't these threads traditionally buried, or kept off of the main pages?

Just an FYI if they're not supposed to be there. Kind of annoying, but I'll persevere.

Warmest regards,
Anung Un Rama

I am getting notifications from three hours ago, and new ones keep appearing even if I have clicked them ten times. Is this expected during e.g. maintenance or is something not working properly?

I am getting notifications from three hours ago, and new ones keep appearing even if I have clicked them ten times. Is this expected during e.g. maintenance or is something not working properly?
There seems to be a forum wide glitch, you're not the only one affected, I've had the same issue.

I'll provide an update when I have more information

The Alerts in the top right corner keep popping up with the same thing. The same 4 things keep popping up for me

Actually looking at threads it looks like everything keeps getting warped into the past. I just saw a thread that goes for two pages, but then I looked at it again and it has zero replies.

Hey folks. I noticed posts out of order, notifications appearing then dissapearing and the time stamp for last post acting goofy.

Figured I'd give the staff a heads up just in case. Cheers!

Just like the title says, I'm getting the same notifications (likes and quotes) over and over. I check them and they reappear seconds later. Both on the top of my page and bottom.
Happening on safari and chrome.

Is that a bug? Am I the only one getting?

I can't access the "Forum acting funny" thread because I get a "not found" message when I click on it, but it's acting funny for me too.

1. Alert counter is stuck and keeps alerting me about the same post over and over.

2. Both the "Forum acting funny" and another thread about this issue gave me "not found" errors when I clicked on them.

3. I had some other weirdness when updating my profile status. I posted an update, clicked on Edit, received a "not found" error, refreshed the page, and the post was gone, then on the next refresh, it was back again and I could edit it.

Not sure if this is clear, but I'll explain the best I can. Since this morning, it's like threads keep losing and getting their last messages back. I keep getting the same alert about one of my messages and I see that new people contribute to the thread. When I click on it, it stops at that message and doesn't show the new ones, including one of my replies. Then everything comes back, I get a new alert for the same message, and it goes away once again over and over again.

Am I the only one getting those issues today?

some of my replies and likes saying Thread Not Found today. Then i refresh, and it may or may not work. I cleared entire Chrome history in advanced mode and restarted browser and problem is still occuring.

even my own thread i just posted here had the issue until I refreshed again. aaand there it goes again.

upload_2019-1-7_8-43-36.png

this is fixed, you may return to your regularly scheduled viewing

Upon logging in, I get the page that still has the login link as if I didn't login. When I click on one of the forums, that's when it looks like I logged in. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back